Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What browser do you use?

I find it interesting no one mentioned safari.
Safari is a second rate browser for desktop. They don't even allow you to do things like sync your data across multiple devices. It's a solid browser for Apple's phones, but their market is pretty narrow.

Advertisement Placeholder
Safari is a second rate browser for desktop. They don't even allow you to do things like sync your data across multiple devices. It's a solid browser for Apple's phones, but their market is pretty narrow.

Yeah. I hated using safari. And I feel the same way about it.

I use Chrome the most. I have tried them all and it seems to be the one that gives me the least amount of problems. Still looking for the perfect browser.

I use Safari the most. I have a Mac now so it's so much better than Chrome to me. I used to use Chrome with the old PC that I had, but nothing beats Safari to me.

I use Chrome. It's pretty much the only one that I will use just because it's so much faster than many of the other browsers out there.

I own a Chromebook notebook computer and all it offers is Google Chrome. I wished that it would allow me to use other browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, but instead all I can use is Google Chrome. However, on my iPhone I use Safari.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds