Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the ways i can improve my own website ranking on search engines???

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to increase your online presence in order to monetize it, you should focus on writing unique contents consistently that's devoid of plagiarism. Choose Keywords for your webpages that easily help you rank well.

The first thing you can do is to target less competitive keywords on your website. you should be able to rank on the first page of Google overtime if it happens that you are the only one writing about the keywords. Another thing is to build backlinks to your website in order to gain more rank on Google search engine.

First thing you need to do is to search for the relevant keywords or write a topic about what's trending ( you can get an idea of this from Google trends), make sure the keyword is contained in the title and also read up ways on how to edit meta tags to be crawled by search engine spiders.

You have to start with keyword research. Check out for low competitive keywords in your niche. Another way is to build links from a website. You can build backlinks through guest post and outreach.

• Publish Relevant, Authoritative Content. ...
  • Update Your Content Regularly. ...
  • Metadata. ...
  • Have a link-worthy site. ...
  • Use alt tags.
Follow these suggestions to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results.
  • Publish Relevant, Authoritative Content. ...
  • Update Your Content Regularly. ...
  • Metadata. ...
  • Have a link-worthy site. ...
  • Use alt tags.

Last edited:
Write more quality content and post regularly on your blog. Try to network with other bloggers in your niche. Once you get familiar with a lot of bloggers in your niche you can always ask for guest posting on their sites as this can help you to increase the ranking in traffic of your website.

One of the things if you do is to put a type of effort in creating quality contents. the content of your site can determine if you'll be able to rank on Google. You also need proper knowledge of search engine optimisation.

Follow these suggestions to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results:

1. Publish Quality, Relevant, and Authoritative Content
2. Update Your Content Regularly
3. Use alt tags

I have only 2 tips for the increased ranking of your website in the search engine results pages. First is the uploading of new content that is original and naturally unique which means there is no portion that is copied from another website. Before uploading the new content you have to tag the web page with the proper keywords. They are the words or phrases that are directly related to the new contents and also to the niche of your website.

There are various ways you can use to improve you ranking index by google,you need to have a very good content and it must not be plagarised,then it should be a content that is relevant to your niche.

Your website must be mobile friendly and speed loaded and also the content is deflated and gzipped content to not have bad experience. Any malicious ad code should be removed because some ad network are advertising ads with viruses so the right choose of network of ad is something essential. Hire moderation team or writer team with you.

Their are things i can't single handedly achieve on my own when it comes to gaining online presence for my website. I have a blog site, but I'm confuse on how my website can attract viral attention and generate much needed traffic, in order for me to monetize it. Do you know how i can improve my website overall ranking on search engines? At least 3 essential tips to improve it, thank you.
There are various strategies which can be used to increase website traffic through search engine optimization (SEO). One of them is to insert various keywords on a certain topic which would be likely to be entered in a search engine. Also, make sure to enrich the content displayed on the website.

There are various strategies which can be used to increase website traffic through search engine optimization (SEO). One of them is to insert various keywords on a certain topic which would be likely to be entered in a search engine. Also, make sure to enrich the content displayed on the website.
I know of this , just a little about it . I did it before when I was engaging in blogging then. It seems you are really good with blogging and the search engine optimisation. You should consider starting a blog.

For me I think you can achieve this by doing this: submit your website url to the Google console so that the verification can be done.
Also use the right keywords in your articles, write a quality content on your articles and use proper means of advertising your website.

I know of this , just a little about it . I did it before when I was engaging in blogging then. It seems you are really good with blogging and the search engine optimisation. You should consider starting a blog.
Blogging is something I have dabbled in before but I have never made it imperative to obtaining money. I also would like to study web development and how to make websites before deciding to fully engage in blogging

Blogging is something I have dabbled in before but I have never made it imperative to obtaining money. I also would like to study web development and how to make websites before deciding to fully engage in blogging
Website design is good and at the same time a lucrative business most especially for freelancers. To be able to make money perfectly in this area , you must have a better understanding of the search engine optimisation. it also plays an important factors like I said earlier.

Website design is good and at the same time a lucrative business most especially for freelancers. To be able to make money perfectly in this area , you must have a better understanding of the search engine optimisation. it also plays an important factors like I said earlier.
This is a very true sentiment. These digital skills are all important in establishing a good reputation in the online space through the quality of jobs that you undertake through freelancing, which also generates more income for you

This is a very true sentiment. These digital skills are all important in establishing a good reputation in the online space through the quality of jobs that you undertake through freelancing, which also generates more income for you
Yea, provided you are willing to improve yourself and learn from your own personal experience. That really matter. One of its greatest advantage is the ability to work remotely from home.

Yea, provided you are willing to improve yourself and learn from your own personal experience. That really matter. One of its greatest advantage is the ability to work remotely from home.
The benefits of learning a digital skill are very clear and obvious especially because you are able to gain quite a reasonable sum of money for your skill through freelancing. In the process, this also helps you to be even better at that skill

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds