Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Easy Gigs To Sell On Fiverr?

K

kayode10

Hi guys,

I am planning to open a seller account in Fiverr and I am yet to decide the type of gig to set up. I would be very grateful if you can tell me some easy yet high in demand gigs I can sell over there. Thanks advance.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hi guys,

I am planning to open a seller account in Fiverr and I am yet to decide the type of gig to set up. I would be very grateful if you can tell me some easy yet high in demand gigs I can sell over there. Thanks advance.
The easiest gigs to sell on Fiverr, from my little experience are writing gigs.

But you need to first look at your skills, then find the easiest task in that field.

Some are social media management, designing on Canva or simply commenting on blogs

Fiverr is a very popular micro-gig site and thousands of people have made a regular income from it. Here are some easy Fiverr Gigs which anyone can do to make money.Giving advice, singing a song, designing a website or anything that you are expert in, may sell on Fiverr. I have seen so many weird and funny Fiver gigs out there that has more than 100 orders for each of them.

The easiest gigs to sell on Fiverr, from my little experience are writing gigs.

But you need to first look at your skills, then find the easiest task in that field.

Some are social media management, designing on Canva or simply commenting on blogs
Yes I was going to say writing gig but also narrow it down to
Rewriting articles.
There are clients who already have an article they love to have on their site but can't just paste to avoid plagiarism so seek a writer to rewrite the content in another words without losing the meaning and relevance of the former.

Yes I was going to say writing gig but also narrow it down to
Rewriting articles.
There are clients who already have an article they love to have on their site but can't just paste to avoid plagiarism so seek a writer to rewrite the content in another words without losing the meaning and relevance of the former.
That's a good gig, and it would probably come with a good pay, since it means a lot of time would be spent if you still want to retain the meaning of the original article.

It's also a good way to learn new stuff for the writer, since you may have to research some things.

I think you should be looking at the skill you hope to sell instead of opening an account. It's when you have a reasonable skill that you hope to offer for services that you can now think about opening an account. You can look at graphic design or SEO for firms and then there's copyright for clients. All these are potential goldmines that you can explore.

Hi guys,

In these days the gigs you can sell on fiverr or social media marketing gigs you can sell subscriptions and likes also watch hours on digital media just like Facebook Twitter telegram Instagram etc and this gig is high demand.

Finding a part-time job can be tough at the best of times – not least when you're looking for one that's flexible enough to fit around your studies and other commitments. But that's where Fiverr comes in.

Fiverr is an online marketplace where freelancers can advertise their services. While you can use the site to find gigs that help with student life, it's also a great way to make money.

Starting your own gig on Fiverr allows you much more control over what you do, when and where you work, and how much you get paid for it.

The key to a successful freelance gig is zeroing in on the skills and experiences you already have, and thinking about which areas of your CV you're hoping to boost. To help you get started, we've put together a list of some of the top Fiverr gigs that can fit around your schedule.

The real truth about fiver now is that there is now easy gig to sell on that PLATFORM unless you want people to deceive you. In the past the most easiest gig to sell on Fiverr is Content writing and the sad reality now is that all the niche on fiver plus content writing have been saturated. The only easy way to get sales is if you have good customer review on your account

Graphic Design. Logo Designing. Business Card Design. ...
Video Animation. Whiteboard Animation. ...
Cartoon animation
Motion graphics.
Photoshop editing,
Research.
Content Writing. Scriptwriting. ...
Coding and Website Building

Hi guys,

One profitable area is writing especially rewriting articles for others. Another is graphics design, but that's if you have the knowledge

In reply to your question in which you asked for which gif is the best to sell on fiverr, I have to say I am not so familiar with fiverr as K don't use it, but I can suggest you sell writing gigs as they are wanted a lot and also others like social media management

See, when it comes to free lancing or anything that is concerned with having a skill, what matters most is how good you are, the more consistent you are, the more the gigs keep delivering. Writing and programming jobs tend to have more higherers though.

I think it's quite difficult for newbies to get a client on Fiverr. Most of the clients are going for workers with good reputation on the platform

The easiest gig to sell on fiverr of our are interested in getting a bite from that platform, it to sell a gig that you are already good at.

it is easier to have such information if you had undergo survey about the platform to know much about it basic requirements for the operation.

In the little time I have spent on fiverr I have noticed that web designs gigs are in high demand and also artisan work like work that one can learn.

Some people start by initially putting low price for their gigs so as to get much clients and reviews before increasing their prices. Consider doing same and see.

The most easy gigs to sell on website like fivverr and upwork is graphic design and writing of articles. This gigs actually attract a lot of client to the platform and they are the most easiest gigs to do as a freelancer.

Honestly speaking, there are no such thing as "easy gigs". This is because Fiverr is a highly competitive marketplace as of now. More and more people have rushed to that platform and now it is really hard to sell your gig. Most people buy cheap services there and this has damaged the marketplace to some extent. This is why I refrain from working there because I may never get an order to to high competition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds