Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best web based business i could start currently?

The best web based type of business you should be think of doing should be the ones among the online businesses you think you naturally have a passion for. If you like ecommerce tyep of business, then that's one thee for you already

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been thinking lately that what are the business I could dive into that could give me profits even though its not immediately but on the long run I would eventually make huge profits. I have been thinking about businesses like selling courses online. ..video producing. ..graphic designing...website developing and app development. ....
what do you do you think about it and what are your additions.
Well, everything you made mentioned on this thread posted here is the best job one could ever have skills and start making money online once you are very good in any of it so try your best to choose one lit of it.

They're so many online business that you can start currently what you'll do first Is to get a mentor, elites, someone who can serve as a guidance in other to escape from failure.

Any web based business that is worth doing is worth doing with passion too. You really need that passion to inspire you to like the web based business you'll eventually settle for

Their are many businesses both online and offline it depends on which one you prefer, working online you can decide to be a blogger or a YouTuber.

You can try dropshipping. Since you do not have to buy products or spend money on product development, it is a small investment. All you need to do is marketing.

I would recommend website development, I have a friend in this field and he's been making huge money out of it. Just learn the skills and make sure you find good connections

If you are someone who likes writing, you can definitely start writing and publishing books on Amazon. I have seen a lot of individuals who are making money from doing such business. They're all doing well.

It's good to think about these businesses like selling courses online, video producing, graphic designing, website developing and app development. But these doesn't comes easily. You have to enrol for some training or courses to broaden your knowledge about them.

It's good to think about these businesses like selling courses online, video producing, graphic designing, website developing and app development. But these doesn't comes easily. You have to enrol for some training or courses to broaden your knowledge about them.
That's right, the competition is very tough amongst all the ones you made mention of, to excel on any of these fields, one would need proper training. Do you have any of these skills you have mentioned? Or if you where asked choose, which would you choose?

That's right, the competition is very tough amongst all the ones you made mention of, to excel on any of these fields, one would need proper training. Do you have any of these skills you have mentioned? Or if you where asked choose, which would you choose?
I wouldn't really know which is the best or most lucrative. You could read up these fields and their prospects online or you could watch YouTube videos about them to really understand more.

I wouldn't really know which is the best or most lucrative. You could read up these fields and their prospects online or you could watch YouTube videos about them to really understand more.
Okay no problem, though I am currently I to graphic designing at the moment, I am not a professional yet but I have started taking up some gigs, I believe it's lucrative but right now since am still at the early stage, I find it really hard to get traffic.

Okay no problem, though I am currently I to graphic designing at the moment, I am not a professional yet but I have started taking up some gigs, I believe it's lucrative but right now since am still at the early stage, I find it really hard to get traffic.
That's very good. I advise you to keep on working on it. The more you continue to handle little tasks, the more you'll develop your skills.

That's very good. I advise you to keep on working on it. The more you continue to handle little tasks, the more you'll develop your skills.
That's very true, I noticed my skills has increased more than how I first started snd even my speed as well, I spend lesser time designing something than when I started.

That's very true, I noticed my skills has increased more than how I first started snd even my speed as well, I spend lesser time designing something than when I started.
I wish I was able to boast of such skills right now. I would have used it to work online on many sites like Fiverr and Upwork where I can meet clients and be paid from the jobs I do.

I wish I was able to boast of such skills right now. I would have used it to work online on many sites like Fiverr and Upwork where I can meet clients and be paid from the jobs I do.
Well like they say, it's never too late to start to start. Do you have a specific skill in mind you would like to learn? Or you can take some time to make research and decide on what you want to do.

We've compiled a series of profitable need-based businesses, with minimal startup costs, that you can start as soon as possible.
  • SEO consultant. ...
  • Small business consultant. ...
  • Social media consultant. ...
  • Niche market e-commerce retailer. ...
  • Web designer or web developer. ...
  • Blogger. ...
  • Virtual assistant. ...
  • Affiliate marketer

It depend on your interest, affiliate marketing is a nice online business that if you can learn and understand it perfectly you can be able to earn a reasonable amount of money from the business.

There many High income online business you can start but it takes great dedication and determination and learning to start making money profitably from the business. A good one to start in 2022 is Freelancing using your digital skills to earn money online working for clients from tier one countries like USA Canada Australia and so on.
You actually learn how to become a freelancer here with little capital.

YouTube videos creation is a very good thing that you can consider if you want to start making money on the internet. It is definitely going to take some time before it can materialize but to be honest the week is very well worth it provided you're putting hard work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds