Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best web based business i could start currently?

This can only be possible if you use a private pension company. Public servants can’t withdraw their pension contributions until after retirement. Also retirees don’t receive pensions at once, they’re paid either monthly or annually. Most pension companies follow the salary schedule for payments of pensions

Advertisement Placeholder
I will advise you to start with mini importation of items from countries like China, India, Vietnam, etc. When you sell them here in Nigeria you make good profits. You can also become a blogger or social media influencer, these two however require you to have a good number of followers.

As for me i don't know and I haven't think of opening any web talkless of knowing any of the best web business I could start with and I don't know anything about web because I never use any web on my business and my business moving so I don't need web any more and it's useless trying to get any web

If you are looking for one of the best web based or internet business to do at this particular time the best you could go into now is Amazon Kindle publishing. This is a process whereby you write a detailed article or ebook about a topic with table of contents and book cover, you then post it online for sales on Amazon website

Truly in fact, my exhort will be for you to invest as much energy finding out about a specific specialty, at that point set up an electronic stage for your customers and client to contact you. It would be one of a kind and I trust you will get customers.

Just as someone says up that production could be a better way to go if I'm used to and something tangible and online look at it from my point of view that people do not longer pay much these days to learn something online because they believe that everything on the net is free

In 2021, it's simpler than ever to start a blog, and your blog can be a significant potential revenue stream as well (if you know how to monetize it). Remember you're not just starting your blog and waiting to roll in your money. You must constantly produce content, and content must also be educating

If you have specialized skills like SEO, digital marketing, writing, web designing, graphic designing, etc. you can selling services and make money. You don not have to invest money on this service selling business. If you have art and craft skills, you can sell paintings and jewellery you create. If you don't have these skills consider acquiring products and selling through third party marketplaces.
[automerge]1612807247[/automerge]
If you have specialized skills like SEO, digital marketing, writing, web designing, graphic designing, etc. you can selling services and make money. You don not have to invest money on this service selling business. If you have art and craft skills, you can sell paintings and jewellery you create. If you don't have these skills consider acquiring products and selling through third party marketplaces.

Domain flipping is the buying of new and expired domains and selling them for a huge profit while dropshipping is setting shop on an e-commerce website, when you get others, you will make sure you shop your orders through those websites.

Mini importation is also profitable. you get to buy goods of all kinds from countries like China from ecommerce websites like AliExpress and 1688.com at very cheap prices LL, and sell them at your own country at a certain percentage profit. Dr which is a subset of Mini importation is also lucrative.

I think visual content is a fantastic course that teaches college students online. However, I believe that if the online video production workshop were to be made available offline, the students would have more important items, such as real-life time, to attend to to learn even more. Anyhow, there might be some other short courses of some sort that you can have. When a lack of money is a problem, it becomes hard to get an IT job because some people do not believe that one has to pay for good work on the internet.

I have been thinking lately that what are the business I could dive into that could give me profits even though its not immediately but on the long run I would eventually make huge profits. I have been thinking about businesses like selling courses online. ..video producing. ..graphic designing...website developing and app development. ....
what do you do you think about it and what are your additions.
I would advice you to monetise your knowledge i.e selling of courses. I know someone who made 3 million naira just by doing this. Right now people are looking for knowledge they can pay for that improves them financially. So if you've got great courses, sell them.

There are two ways to do online business: one, selling products, two, selling services. When you want to sell products, you have two options, one you sell physical products, two you sell digital products. All of these methods are great methods, but they have advantages and disadvantagea.

There are many web based businesses you can start. You can start blogging, you can create a news blog, entertainment blog, or sports blog, you can also become a freelancer, you can sell products online and make money, you can also be an affiliate marketer

According to my own point of view, the best web business you can currently start is app developer or website developer, this is because this business is the best and you can easily get costumer and enough money is in involve in this kind of business

Start your own clothing line.

Start a drop shopping store.

Sell your art online.

Become a freelance writer, designer, or developer.

Take an online course.

Flip through your frugal search

Publish your book.

Start a blog.

I think you have named the best sites to generate online earnings, as other members have written in your posts, you must develop the skills you have to have high chances that they will request your services. I am writing this because among so many comments in this and other forums, I believe you can be successful.

There are many web based business you can start. You talked about long run, if you want business that can make you happy in the long run then start a blog. I bet, in the next 3 years you will be happy you do

I have been thinking lately that what are the business I could dive into that could give me profits even though its not immediately but on the long run I would eventually make huge profits. I have been thinking about businesses like selling courses online. ..video producing. ..graphic designing...website developing and app development. ....
what do you do you think about it and what are your additions.
I like the type of businesses you choose, because it doesn't require any certificate or degree before you start earning. Most importantly it can be done at the comfort of your home.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

If you have a great deal of business experience and knowledge, why not create a business that helps aspiring entrepreneurs find success? As a business consultant, you could use your skills to help new business owners get off to a good start and help experienced entrepreneurs keep up with demand. Your chances of success are greater if you focus your strategy on a niche aspect of business consulting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds