Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best web based business i could start currently?

There are many web based business but the best you can start currently is Facebook page this is because it is easy to set up and it gives much profit

Advertisement Placeholder
Its nice that you have seen the light now and want to earn from the online too. You can choose the blogging part if you are good in following trends and is a good writer. You can also choose to teach others skills which you have and have them pay for it. You can also program or design for money.

The best online based business I can recommend for anyone now is cryptocurrency trading. Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most profitable online businesses I can vouch for. My only advice is for you to look for where to get the adequate knowledge about and start for as little as you can.

They are different type of web-based business one is dropshipping domain flipping and also being a bonafide
owner of your own web. With these you can be able to make a lot of income.

The above mention are very good and ok.But venturing into web design is also a good idea,as it would afford you the leverage to design sites for clients and you can learn about facebook advertisement and instagram ad as well.with this you can be able to manage and control business sites for client.

I have been thinking lately that what are the business I could dive into that could give me profits even though its not immediately but on the long run I would eventually make huge profits. I have been thinking about businesses like selling courses online. ..video producing. ..graphic designing...website developing and app development. ....
what do you do you think about it and what are your additions.
If you look around you'll notice that, digital products is on demand too. Cos of more engagement of people around online, and using digital products to make life easier for themselves. Digital products like downloadable music, selling of courses, videos and graphics designs etc.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what the best web based businesses are that you can do to earn money, first of all i have to say that the ones you have mentioned like graphics designing are okay, you could look into the forex market as well

Right now, I would advice you to look for a skill and free lance it. There are so many skills like web development, writing and designing. You can learn the is skills from YouTube or sites like use my.

I have been thinking lately that what are the business I could dive into that could give me profits even though its not immediately but on the long run I would eventually make huge profits. I have been thinking about businesses like selling courses online. ..video producing. ..graphic designing...website developing and app development. ....
I like the fact of your understanding that most times the skills you aquire now might not earn you money at the moment,but is is a long term project.There are various skill that can earn you good money,even writing content or doing review.The most important thing is to have passion for a choosen skill ,and after getting the skill,you stay in it to gain mastery,once you are on top of your game,you will be a sort after brand.

Starting a blog is a really simple small business idea that would only take up to 1 hour of your time a week and about $20 in costs. Over time it could make you quite a bit of money.

All the skills that you pointed out in your thread are relevant online skills that could fetch you good money. Just showcase them on freelancing sites ,then apply for similar jobs and waite to be hired . Most of the sites need to pay for your gig to rank high

Dropshipping has really profited a lot of persons in the past years. During the pandemic, a lot of people made a lot from it, but it's still viable now.

You can simply try out Amazon Kindle publishing and start making money from the platform. What is required of you is just for you to write a good ebook and sell on the platform. That's all

1.Information and digital marketing
2. Affiliate marketing
3. Website design and development
4. Graphics design
5. Programming and coding
These are a few web based businesses you can engage in. I'd have added freelancing but I'll say that the ultimate into build your own brand

To add to your list other web based business I can suggest include, dropshipping, social media content Creator, writing articles etc

Web developing would fetch you a great sum of money if you can do it perfectly well.
There are a lot of business looking for a web developer and designer, so if you have such skills, you can be earning much everyday

Web- based businesses... Let's see.
You could run a blog and make good profits.
There are people who develop websites and making huge money from it.
Running a store online is another web based business.

Well there are actually lots of options online now, but I would advice to not just go for whats popular but what one is really good at and enjoy because there are competitions everywhere so it's better stand out

There are many businesses you can start online which ranges from dropshipping,SEO consultation, copywriting,etc but they require Skils

Graphic designing is a huge one, I am also into graphic designing, though it takes times to actually get this the required traffic, the early stage is usually the hardest but once you are able to get past that early stage I believe it would be alot easier.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds