Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best web based business i could start currently?

Donolatunji

Personal Coach
Credits
I have been thinking lately that what are the business I could dive into that could give me profits even though its not immediately but on the long run I would eventually make huge profits. I have been thinking about businesses like selling courses online. ..video producing. ..graphic designing...website developing and app development. ....
what do you do you think about it and what are your additions.

Advertisement Placeholder
All these web based jobs you mentioned are very good and profitable too. If you are a complete beginner in graphic design you can brush up your skills through websites that teach graphic design skills. Canva.com is highly recommended for beginners.
If you possess writing skills, you should consider freelancing or blogging.

Start a Blog and Monetize it. Get Started With Affiliate marketing. Set Up an ecommerce Site. Self-Publish a Book on Amazon. Create a Digital Product or Course. Become a YouTuber. Learn Facebook Advertising.

Yes indeed, my advise will be for you to spend as much time learning about a particular niche, then set up a web-based platform for your clients and customer to reach you. It would be unique and I believe you will get clients.

I think video production is one good course for an online course. However, I would still prefer an offline course for that because I cannot see a student learning so much when the video production workshop is done online. Anyway, there may be some other short courses that you can offer. However, it is not easy to get paying students now because the mentality of the internet users is that anything can be free in the internet.

I have been thinking lately that what are the business I could dive into that could give me profits even though its not immediately but on the long run I would eventually make huge profits. I have been thinking about businesses like selling courses online. ..video producing. ..graphic designing...website developing and app development. ....
All te options u listed are very good option. The one I would love to do if I have the opportunity to know it is the website development, because almost everybody needs website to build or expand their business audience. Which is the hot cake now.

if you're looking for the best business to start currently i will rather advise you to go into any business that has to do with agriculture especially if you're in Nigeria that is in Africa because you really make a lot of money from any agricultural business you are doing

there are thousands of online business you can actually go into but just that before you go into it you must have a smart idea ,I advise you to go and spend time and learn any digital talents you think will be suitable for you and you can use it to start your own Internet business journey.

Pretty much any business has having a website in its defined path to be successful in todays world. You can venture into any of thus.
1. Blogging: select a niche which you are ml very passionate about and begin to write about it and post on your social media page. You should choose a good domain name and a good hosting provider.
2. A store, you can make a website where people can order for items and have it delivered to them.
3. Hailing apps: where two people can meet and discuss about a physical product like cab hailing website or hotel hailing website.

If you dream of clocking out of your nine-to-five job for the last time and becoming your own boss, you’ve probably considered a variety of small business ideas. But, while you have plenty of passion, direction can be hard to find.
To help, I’ve pulled together small business ideas for anyone who wants to run their own business. Use these as a jumping off point to spark your own unique ideas:

There are a lot of web based business you can venture into but your capital and the skill set you have will determine how successful and how easily you Will adapt into the field. You can try e-commerce that's drop shipping or affliate Marketing, they are great ventures.

I think is good for you to learn about it, so to know more about it before making use of it, it is very important for someone to know the business he or she know before venture into it, to be a successful in a business you must know more of it.

Have you thought about e-commerce, e commerce is a web based platform you can easily invest in and since you don't mind long term profits, why not try something that could help people get what they want and make money for you

Once a business is online, you can reach more potential customers. A few web based business one can start are:
°One can set up an E-commerce site
°Affiliate marketing
° Creating a digital product or course

Those businesses you mentioned are also very good but I will also recommend online force trading.it has been around for a very long time and it will continue to remain as long as the world is still existing.

The right answer for me is blog. You need a blog for you to be established and earn online. Although there are other millions of opportunities on the web for you to explore. I'm making this declaration for you not to get me wrong. Just trying to say blog is quite easy and closer for you to start and earn real quick if you get your statistics right.
[automerge]1612199887[/automerge]
The right answer for me is blog. You need a blog for you to be established and earn online. Although there are other millions of opportunities on the web for you to explore. I'm making this declaration for you not to get me wrong. Just trying to say blog is quite easy and closer for you to start and earn real quick if you get your statistics right.

There’re lot of ways to make money from web based hustle. Blogging is a web based business that requires good writing skills and it’s very profitable and lucrative. Though it’s required to acquire knowledge about it. Also you venture into programming or website development. Both are high in demand and profitable. Graphic designing is another profitable web based business.

There’re lot of ways to make money from web based hustle. Blogging is a web based business that requires good writing skills and it’s very profitable and lucrative. Though it’s required to acquire knowledge about it. Also you venture into programming or website development. Both are high in demand and profitable. Graphic designing is another profitable web based business.

Affiliate marketing is one of the web based businesses you can start with little capital. You don't need to create a product as this would have been done by product creators. All you need is a website with autoresponder. You have set them up the next thing you need is traffic. All the resources you needed to make sales will be provided by the seller. The best platform you can start with is Clickbank.

I will advice you to start with these businesses and you will start taking in some good profits in no time. These businesses are domain flipping and dropshipping. Domain flipping is the buying of new and expired domains and selling them for a huge profit while dropshipping is setting shop on an e-commerce website, when you get others, you will make sure you shop your orders through those websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds