Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the best ways to increase the visitors on youtube channel?

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to increase viewers and visitors in channel is by advertising them in other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram or use of magazines and some other means of advertisement.

I think one of the best ways to get likes and subscribers is to upload quality videos that are interesting to the general public.
You can do marketing but if you want real subscribers, I do not recommend ptc sites, since the vast majority do not visit your channel again. You can promote it with eye-catching ads and summary comments from your channel.

Obviously advertising your channel is the best option to get more views and subscribers. You can advertise it on either social media websites, forums and other groups you are part of.

I have a youtube channel with the name NAZIMTV. How to get the 1000 hours to watch time and 1000 subscribers, kindly give me the suggestions and ways to to earn money from youtube. i think t is mist vastly used in all over the world. waiting for your replies and comments. thanks.
💥Make your youtube channel attractive by uploading videos which are related to the interest of audience.

💥 Your videos must be unique to attract attention of Interested viewers.

💥Share your videos in different Facebook groups related to the field in which you made the channel.

I have a youtube channel with the name NAZIMTV. How to get the 1000 hours to watch time and 1000 subscribers, kindly give me the suggestions and ways to to earn money from youtube. i think t is mist vastly used in all over the world. waiting for your replies and comments. thanks.
The best way to get viewers and visitors to YouTube. Facebook first, second is Instagram and moreover you can send a link to your friends in your WhatsApp group so that they can visit and increase your YouTube.

First and foremost, you need to have value content. value content means your video must be interesting, informative, or useful. If you do not have good videos on your channel, subscribers and views are hard to come. Focus on creating good content when your content is good you will easily get subscribers and views.

Many ways, you can go to forum market place like, bizdustry, BMF and paste micro task job like that, with your biznote, BMF points as reward point if offer is completed. With that pattern you can boost your traffic because lots of people from forums will be clicking your videos.

In this days people are so much busy in their life and they don't have time so most people like short videos and attractive content, so I think you must make short and funny videos to attract more people.

In this days people are so much busy in their life and they don't have time so most people like short videos and attractive content, so I think you must make short and funny videos to attract more people.
Short video or long, try to pass engaging pivotal information that gonna add value to ones lifestyle. Improving the way he or she view things, and ways to make a good living.

The best way to increase watch hours and subscribers is to advertise the on Facebook by sharing links. Those links can also be shared with your WhatsApp, Instagram and Twitter followers as well.

You can share your videos links on different social media platforms like Fb and Instagram. Join Fb Groups that has the audience who might be interested in your content, share every video link in that group. Share your videos link on Pinterest. Whatever your content is, Pinterest will give you a big number of traffic. I got so many subscriber from Pinterest. You can also make a 1 min intro video of your channel and share it on Tik Tok. It will also provide you traffic for sure. Strong tags will rank your videos and will help YouTube in recommending your videos to others. Hope this will be helpful.

good morning
Merry Christmas
The best way to increase viewers and visitors in channel is by advertising them in other social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram or use of magazines and some other means of advertisement.

You should use a combination of perfect keywords and tags, other than that, you have to rely on the youtube algorithm to recommend your videos to the users if you are lucky enough.

Upload videos on your channel, on daily basis.
Make sure the content of your videos will be according to the interest of people.
Also share your channel link on different social media platforms. In this way, the people who got your link according to their interest, will definitely visit your channel.

When it comes to increasing your number of YouTube views, quality content production comes first. Make your YouTube videos high quality and different from others. Intimate videos take more viewing time than any other videos.

First things first, you need content. Does your channel have content? Do you have a schedule of content you will be releasing? If not, that needs to happen asap. As well, can you link us right to your YouTube so we can check it over? I can't seem to find your channel.

Anyway, utilizing social media, and a mix of paid for and free advertising methods has been known to help as well.

SEO is the answer. Whether you are a blogger, vlogger, or social media influencer, you should know about SEO, what it is, how it works, and how you can implement it on your articles, videos, or social media posts. In order to pull traffic, your content must also be great. If your content is not good, you will never have returning visitors on your channel.

I know it's hard when you're just starting at something but don't feel discouraged and think of ways to achieve what you want. First and foremost is the need of quality content. A channel must have it to get the viewers attention. You should also promote it on websites or social media. And if you can get someone who wants to collab with you, that would be great.

With regards to expanding your number of YouTube views, quality substance creation starts things out. Make your YouTube recordings high caliber and unique in relation to other people. Private recordings take more review time than some other recordings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds