Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Some Websites Where We Can Make Easy Money And Withdraw Through Paypal?

You are right. Hive Micro requires careful practice and skills to earn well on the website. You got banned after 2 minutes because you answered a task wrongly. I also do get banned from some task. But the task will be opened back in little time.
To earn well you will need to carefully practice each task well and understand the task before you can earn well on hive Micro Job.
I didn't know the task will be reappeared and can be solved once again. I will check how it goes the second time , I am trying to get success in a task that pays around $75 for 1000 tasks! Though the task is hard and requires utmost practice.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no website for easy money anywhere, you just have to work hard with anyone of the websites you can lay your hands on and make good.of it for yourself in that moment

Wait, can I withdraw with perfect money on bizdustry? I only saw options for PayPal and litecoin. For other sites that pay with PayPal, I am currently working on profit land, it's an online strategy game where you work and can get paid in Euros to your PayPal or skrill etc

There are numerous sites that pay through PayPal including some GPT and survey based sites or play to earn kinda games. Definitely , the work depends on your interest and dedication, money never comes easily.

I didn't know the task will be reappeared and can be solved once again. I will check how it goes the second time , I am trying to get success in a task that pays around $75 for 1000 tasks! Though the task is hard and requires utmost practice.

I never read about Hive Micro site before. Is it just like Pico workers or is it somewhat more complicated? How much can you get paid in there and what types of tasks do they require you to complate? Do they offer get paid to comment tasks?

I believe you can achieve what you want using this website, They are really good but it is not a bad idea to keep trying our websites at least if you have the time to manage all of them.

Well, sorry but what do you mean by payment withdrawal option called "paper"? Do you mean that they offer PayPal as a payment option? I know that SEOClerks do exist, but I am not sure if it is still active marketplace or not.
Yes Bizdustry actually have a PayPal withdrawal option so I don't know why you are still not aware of it because it is very popular and in fact when this foreign first started I think paper was the first withdrawal option that they came up with before they added cryptocurrency to it.

Noise cash i think... although am yet to create account but my friends have been louding this website in my hears in which they pay through bch on every tip you received...

I have been a member of the website Noise cash for a while now but I am not sure if it's a legitimate website because I haven't seen any earn from it till date.

I never read about Hive Micro site before. Is it just like Pico workers or is it somewhat more complicated? How much can you get paid in there and what types of tasks do they require you to complate? Do they offer get paid to comment tasks?
No it's entirely different from pico workers. Pico workers is similar to Socpublic where it is possible to earn from doing social media tasks or kyc related ones. But hive micro jobs required a bit of skill and observation to be honest to complete any job. There are jobs like "identifying whether there is a particular object/animal in the given image" , or tasks that require you to create boxes for paragraphs , tables etc.. Some of the tasks pay up to $75 for 1000 tasks but easy ones pay $0.5-$1 for 1000 tasks done.
No , they don't have get paid to comment tasks.

New here but my friend has cashed out so I'm sure it's a good site
I am already aware of the fact that Bizdustry is the BEST website on the internet that always pay their members. Bizdustry not only pays through Paypal, but they have recently introduced many other great payout options such as Perfect Money, Payeer, and Litecoins. I would like to know what are some other websites where we can make easy money online and withdraw through Paypal? Do you know of some websites where it is REALLY easy to make money and you can receive payment through Paypal? Thanks!

Yes Bizdustry actually have a PayPal withdrawal option so I don't know why you are still not aware of it because it is very popular and in fact when this foreign first started I think paper was the first withdrawal option that they came up with before they added cryptocurrency to it.

Actually, I am aware of Bizdustry's PayPal option. However, I am talking about some other websites that also use PayPal to pay people. I know about a few websites that use PayPal to pay people, but they are outdated websites. For example, I wanted to write articles for strongwhispers, but they are no longer active.

Actually, I am aware of Bizdustry's PayPal option. However, I am talking about some other websites that also use PayPal to pay people. I know about a few websites that use PayPal to pay people, but they are outdated websites. For example, I wanted to write articles for strongwhispers, but they are no longer active.
The thing is that most websites are probably using PayPal to pay people so I am quite surprised that you feel there are no more website that are using PayPal as their payment currency. So this singular fact that is why most Nigerians are not happy that the PayPal account is restricted from receiving payment.

The thing is that most websites are probably using PayPal to pay people so I am quite surprised that you feel there are no more website that are using PayPal as their payment currency. So this singular fact that is why most Nigerians are not happy that the PayPal account is restricted from receiving payment.

Paypal is still a major payment processor which is being used by almost each and every money making site. However, right now the old websites that used to pay have closed. As I mentioned earlier, there was a site called "Strongwhispers", but it is now no longer paying. I am still searching for more websites now.

When you say websites for easy money, I do not know about that one. But for those sites that will easily pay you in PayPal without issues, I think survey platforms would come very handy there, assuming you like filling surveys

I think I have found a website that pays through paypal. The name of the site is Weegy. It pays through Paypal and you can get paid to asnwer questions. I am not sure what kind of site it is, but I will be trying it soon.

If you can carry out surveys, I'll advise you to sign up for onepoll, greenpanthera. Those sites also pay out via PayPal and I've used them (especially onepoll that I'm using up till now).
Asides that, you can become an independent freelancer and receive payments via PayPal too

There are numerous sites that pay through PayPal including some GPT and survey based sites or play to earn kinda games. Definitely , the work depends on your interest and dedication, money never comes easily.
sorry if I may ask which gpt site are you working with?I know some that pays but some survey site dont offer their service in my country so we dont even have opportunity to register there so I dont like survey but those once that have some other set of offers is the best option for us and they pay through paypal

sorry if I may ask which gpt site are you working with?I know some that pays but some survey site dont offer their service in my country so we dont even have opportunity to register there so I dont like survey but those once that have some other set of offers is the best option for us and they pay through paypal
I am working with Swagbucks , they have other earning methods like daily polls , questionnaires , and so on other than surveys and offers through offerwalls. But it takes long to reach minimum withdrawal of $10 through PayPal without completing surveys.

I am working with Swagbucks , they have other earning methods like daily polls , questionnaires , and so on other than surveys and offers through offerwalls. But it takes long to reach minimum withdrawal of $10 through PayPal without completing surveys.
That is so great so swagbucks pays through paypal its a good survey site which I have tried before but after signup I didnt work with them base on others people opinion as they said you hardly see survey to complete I dint know they have other set of offer which we can do so I beleive before the week run out I will surely see if I can work with them

Is Swagbucks available in India? Do they send surveys regulalrly to Indian memebers? I do not think that they send surveys to Pakistan or someother African countries. I have, however, heard about Swagbucks a lots of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds