Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some of the ways to increase your online earnings?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
I heard alot that when people join online jobs, as beginners they can earn a low amount but as time passes their earnings also increase, as an expert can you please share with us some of the ways to increase your online earnings?

Advertisement Placeholder
Experience matters a lot but having a high earning expectation and seeing it as a reality on Pay to post forums is hard to digest because the max you can make is $2 or $3 for a whole days work.

Don't depend on a single income source. If you do pay posting, join multiple forums. You will still have an income source even if one of the forums shut down. You also need to attempt other things. If you do not have skills and want to improve earnings try micro jobs as well.

Acquiring skills online is a good move to make our earnings go bigger because if we will just depend on low paying websites then it would be hard for us to achieve our goal. But as a beginner posting to forums is a good start while trying to explore other option for bigger earnings.

It's better to find referrals for the websites as it can help us earn a little extra and many times these websites are running referral contests so we can expect to earn something from that too

Acquiring skills online is a good move to make our earnings go bigger because if we will just depend on low paying websites then it would be hard for us to achieve our goal. But as a beginner posting to forums is a good start while trying to explore other option for bigger earnings.
Learning is important and if you rely on just a single source of earning then you are taking a risk so better explore different sources of earning.

I am planning to learn new skills and looking at the different ways to earn which I have ignored from long to see if I can earn enough with these but it will take time to start with all

To increase online earnings our goal should be to join websites that pay a higher amount and if participate in any contest the forum is running. Another would be trading.

Yesterday I pushed hard to earn $2 thanks to the 2X rewards of RIF so it was a good day yesterday and it was worth it

Yesterday I pushed hard to earn $2 thanks to the 2X rewards of RIF so it was a good day yesterday and it was worth it
It was a great move by the admin to introduce this and they got around 2000 posts in a single day.

We need to join more websites or pay to post forums and should spend more time on the ones that are paying better and this is the simplest of ways through which we can increase our earnings.

Experience matters a lot but having a high earning expectation and seeing it as a reality on Pay to post forums is hard to digest because the max you can make is $2 or $3 for a whole days work.
You can make more than that if you are very serious with it and if you work on platforms that pays high

The best way is to join different forums, have a strategy and also refer users to earn referral income

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds