Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some advantages of using payment processors?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
I think that now there are so many folks who tend to use payment processors like PayPal much more than they use traditional bank accounts. So, what are the advantages of using payment processors instead of bank accounts?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't see any advantage and I actually don't like Paypal because of the high fee it takes from us on every payment

I don't see any advantage and I actually don't like Paypal because of the high fee it takes from us on every payment

PayPal has an incredibly high fees. The fact of the matter is that this is why many people do not like it. But still they use it because it is quite common.

If you work online, it becomes compulsory to use payment processors. That's how clients and earning sites pay you.

PayPal has an incredibly high fees. The fact of the matter is that this is why many people do not like it. But still they use it because it is quite common.
I am unable to find any ways to get paid through my crypto so getting paid through Paypal is my compulsion

If you work online, it becomes compulsory to use payment processors. That's how clients and earning sites pay you.
Exactly
There is no how you can get paid from other countries if you don't use payment processors.

We need to manage PayPal and even crypto and get paid as per the requirements of our clients so they don't have any excuse in giving us more work

The advantage of the payment processors I use is that I rarely have failed transactions with them.

I use local payment processors like Paytm etc and these are the best ones, secure and also have payment offers for us

We need to manage PayPal and even crypto and get paid as per the requirements of our clients so they don't have any excuse in giving us more work

Well, I have always liked cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are far much more flexible and reliable than PayPal.

I also like crypto now but the only problem about crypto is its adaptability and how to convert that to real money

People mainly use payment processors when they want to pay or receive payments from other countries. That's because banks don't have that reach.

I think that now there are so many folks who tend to use payment processors like PayPal much more than they use traditional bank accounts. So, what are the advantages of using payment processors instead of bank accounts?

One of the benefits of making use of PayPal as your payment processor is because it is the most reliable when it comes to using it to receive your money from anywhere around the world as long as PayPal services is available in the country. Also it is what most freelance website uses to pay those who are working on them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds