Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are key skills for business development?

In business development you will need good sense of judgement you should be able to know the risks worth taking. You must be a good analyst too. This helps in knowing when market forces are in your favor and when you should move in. These are just some
You are very correct, you need a very good sense of judgment to run a successful business, you should be able to spot risk. But to know when market are against is very hard that is why you need a good sense of judgment.

Advertisement Placeholder
To work in business development, you will need strong skills in English, math, communication, and information technology, and you'll need prior experience in business management, marketing, or sales.

You have really said it all creativity and innovation is the candle and lighter for any business to succeed. Without creativity your business will strive but rather will be coming down, you need entrepreneurial skills, personal development skills, you need bigger dream and vision.

Management positions in business development include a bachelor's degree, ideally in business and management, and 3-5 years of experience in sales or marketing.
You will need good skills in English, math, communication, and information technology to work in business growth, and you will need previous experience in business management, marketing, or sales.

In my opinion, the key skills for business development are: understanding the market, how their business will operate, how the business will be sustainable, not stopping to learn, creativity, ambition, courage, not easily giving up, being able to provide motivation, having initiative, organizational skills,

Key skills for business development jobs. Creative skills. Whether it is seeing new ways existing opportunities could be developed, or finding completely new routes to market, creative thinking is essential for the role. Analytical skills. Communication skills. Negotiation skills. Goal-focused. Organisational skills.

Business development jobs are increasingly central to the sales and marketing teams of companies; this is especially true in the tech sector. At the heart of the requirements for these roles is someone who has an eye for opportunities and a talent for orchestrating spaces where customers, markets and partnerships can be brought together to create opportunities for growth.

Below are some key skills needed for business development

Negotiation skills.
New business always requires new terms, and it will be your responsibility to ensure that the terms agreed upon are favourable to your organisation.

Organisational skills.
There are many balls to juggle and not all will be falling at the same rate.
You must respond quickly to meet tight deadlines, yet still nurture and develop slower-burning opportunities.

There are lots of keys to business development and there are lots of keys skills that can make a business successful mostly which are enough capital, good plan before setting up the business and good managerial personel.

To succeed in this field, you are going to need to be extremely commercially aware, target-driven, creative, analytical and very much a people-person.

You will need to think as creatively as your marketing colleagues whilst also exhibiting the tenacity and persistence of the sales team. You are also going to need to have a head for figures and, at the same time, be a seasoned hand at developing relationships.

There are many key skill in developing a business.
Firstly, you to have a good plan in every business to know what to do and also the strategy you will use to make the business go well.

Secondly, how to advertise your business to people for them to patronize you.

Lastly, a business owner must know how to manage is business well and always account for everything either weekly or monthly, in order to avoid the business to ruin.
[automerge]1612936682[/automerge]
There are many key skill in developing a business.
Firstly, you to have a good plan in every business to know what to do and also the strategy you will use to make the business go well.

Secondly, how to advertise your business to people for them to patronize you.

Lastly, a business owner must know how to manage is business well and always account for everything either weekly or monthly, in order to avoid the business to ruin.

There are various skills I regard as important or necessary if one is to make it I management of a business, and one of such skill is organization ability, you should have the ability to organize how a day to day activities of the business should look like.

In business one key skill I think the business man or woman should have is honesty, no matter what you do, customers will always love to purchase from someone who they feel is very honest and says the truth. Being consistent will also take you far.

key skills that any good business developer should have.

• Communication & Interpersonal Skills
  • Collaboration Skills
  • Negotiation & Persuasion skills
  • Project Management Skills
  • Research & Strategy
  • Computer Skills
  • Business Intelligence

Skills are very important in the growth of any business.The skills you would acquire depends on the kind of job or business you are into.If you do more of financial record job,having an excell or micro soft spreedsheet skill will be very helpful.

According to my own point of view the skills that will make your business develop and sell well in the marketplace is for you to have a good brand well affordable price and also you need to have a good marketing skills, this will make your business move well in the market

Success and value education classes are directly proportional to each other. To achieve success, an individual should have a value system on which he must base his decisions, opinions, and actions. The society where we live defines some framework of rules and regulations. We need to live and abide by them.

I think the major pre-equisite for business development is you need to have a good marketing skills which is also related to marketing strategy, you also need to have a good analytical skills, analytical skills is like the way you analyse your business and some unforeseen situation.

When starting a business we tend to look more into the capital and business plan which are very important tools to guide the business to success but there are other important key skills required to keep the business up and maintain over a long period of time. Few of the skills are
Creativity skills: once a business has been established one must take note of trends and evolution around so as to adjust the way things are being done. You don’t have to limit your business to one route or line of production. Creative thinking is essential to keep business on track
Other skills includes Analytical, Organizational skills.

What other key skills do you think a business need to help develop and Keep disrupting the market?
I think strong communication and study of bussiness are basic skill to develop a strong bussiness and these skill give you a way to under stand business fast also give you a experience in open marketing.

I should be hired because I have a business development mindset, I have good persuasion skills, I can cope with stressful situations, I am a beautiful person and like to talk to people and learn from them. Although I have good communication skills, I am a learner.

In business firstly you should study about business through any college. If you can't study then you should have well experience with experience you should have a good skill. Like communication skill is very important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds