Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advise would you tell your friend to keep the business from failing?

I was a passive finance business partner with one small firm. It failed even if it had good products and sales. My advise would be - do not try to grow very fast, do not run into many variety of products, and do not try to capture all type of markets. Go slow n steady and do not try to win a race.

Advertisement Placeholder
To keep a business from failling I will advise that proper management practices must be adopted, planning, directing,controlling and so on.

I think he should focus on getting good staffs, and also build effective money management systems that will help him alot.

if I am in the position to help my friend to reposition his business then I will definitely tell him to make a lot of research about the business venture he's into.

Seriously, it is very important for you to check out all the possible challenges that the business is facing which makes it to fail and try as much as you can to fix it for good.

The advice i will give a friend to keep his business from failing is to replan his business idea and change it to what is in high demands in the business location.

To keep a business from failling I will advise that proper management practices must be adopted, planning, directing,controlling and so on.

Seriously, when a business start failing there are a lot of things that can actually be the cause of it and if you don't really find the root of such causes, whatever thing you are doing is not going to work.

I’d advise he takes the financial management seriously and look for a way to cut cost of production in order to balance the deficit he/she has got. Also @Alexandoy has mentioned in his comment to create awareness in every possible way. Sponsor ads, print flyers, banner and many more
1 advise that I will give my friend to prevent his business from not falling he is a simply having good management for your business which involves financial Management.

I have fallen in one of my offline business but I never gave up. I struggled hard to keep the business back on track with precise and calculated strategies. It makes me come out stronger. I am still in the growing stage and I'm optimistic that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Well a failing business requires a new approach to reviving the business, The best way to start would be by starting an aggressive marketing campaign that will improve the business's sales.
In order to keep a business from falling , I beleieve focus and dedication towards the business is the key, proper monitoring of the business is very important even if the business is doing well.

Advise your friend to look for that particular thing that is making the business to fail. You shouldn't make conscious effort in order to see that he purchased the leaks or if possible hire the services of a business expert.

He should always the his business seriously at all times. He must be physically present in monitoring all that goes on and around all his businesses to keep track of things himself

The best advice I'm going to give t a friend is never to play with marketing. I think marketing is the sole of business and if it stops In a business it can stop the visibility of the business from going wide

I will also advise him that no matter what the circumstances may be around the business, he should not for any reason resort to go and take loan from any where to beef up his business

The first thing is to know the root of the problem. That will know what to attack and defend. Attack in the sense that the one that needs to be addressed while defending in that for it not to affect other key areas of the business.

I know some of you have friends who are in business, or maybe you, yourself hàve a business. Sometimes, whether we like it or not, som business fails. What advise would you give yourself or your friend to keep the business from failing?
I have friends and relatives that are into the business world. I will advise them to just keep working hard, do not give up, when you fail just rise up and keep doing what you really love to. I will advise them to keep going and make their dream come true.

If my friend fails in business i will advise never give up and to be success full you must try and fail first and you will be success full one day but don't give up

In order to keep a business from falling , I beleieve focus and dedication towards the business is the key, proper monitoring of the business is very important even if the business is doing well.
I completely agree with you that to keep a business from failing proper monitoring of the business is very important in the sense that there's nobody that can properly manage a business better than the person that has divisions of business and that started the business so it is very important that you are still owner of the business should routinely monitor a business whether it is failing or not.

If he has tried very well to be able to get the cause of the failure and try to avert it then and was not successful, then he should hire a business management expert instead.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds