Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Wessel is here

MrDawn

Reputable member
Credits
Hey, guys. I'm Wessel. You may know me on other forums. I'm 37 and live in Missouri. It's good to be here.

Hey, guys. I'm Wessel. You may know me on other forums. I'm 37 and live in Missouri. It's good to be here.
Patti Lupone Friend GIF by Tony Awards

Hey Wessel great seeing you here! I live in Missouri as well. I hope you enjoy your stay here at AJ!

Wessel you certainly have a few who love ya here. :D Welcome to the community and I hope you truly enjoy becoming part of it!

Wessel you certainly have a few who love ya here. :D Welcome to the community and I hope you truly enjoy becoming part of it!
I believe anyone who's staff of a forum has to either be popular or unpopular. No middle ground. They've gained their high profile :p

I believe anyone who's staff of a forum has to either be popular or unpopular. No middle ground. They've gained their high profile :p
I don't think you have to necessarily have a high profile to be a staff member at a forum... lol... Nor do you have to be popular or unpopular....

I was stating this based on the responses in his welcome thread and many knowing him. :)

I don't think you have to necessarily have a high profile to be a staff member at a forum... lol... Nor do you have to be popular or unpopular....
No, I mean it happens naturally when you are staff of a forum with loads of members :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest