Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Web design or development, which is more of you

Timgab

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
Web design is more focused on the visual and aesthetic aspects of a website, while web development is focused on the technical implementation and functionality of the website.

Web designers goes with stuffs like Adobe, Figma, Canva, name them while on other hand Visual Studio, sublime, atom, et cetera and et cetera are really close to web developers.

Both roles are essential for creating a successful website, and often web designers and web developers work together to bring a website to life.

Which is really of you? Or do you have experience in both?

Web development by far. I tried my hand at creating graphics before and I never could understand it all or be bothered to try and learn more, but a lot of web development technologies eventually started to come naturally to me and I even have my coding board dedicated to helping people with coding issues and providing resources for them. Thankfully, my best online friend is a web designer, and she and I have known each other for over a decade and have built a variety of themes together and converted other designer's themes.

Definitely web design. I’d love to get more into development, but my knowledge is very limited and I lack the time and inspiration to get started on development.

I know I know. But I'm a bad student, and get easily distracted. 😅 Like I said, I literally don't know where to begin and experiment.
Well, in all fairness. Dev may not be your calling bro. It requires enough focus to actually get through the environment setup :p

Development definitely. I never claimed to make it pretty, but I do make it work.

Definitely web design. I’d love to get more into development, but my knowledge is very limited and I lack the time and inspiration to get started on development.
I know I know. But I'm a bad student, and get easily distracted. 😅 Like I said, I literally don't know where to begin and experiment.
As someone who understands all of that on a personal level, I just want to say you that can still do it.. if you want it.

It may take longer than you'd like and/or expect, but as long as you keep trying you will get it. If anything you'll learn alot about how the back end of things work.

I can safely say that I know more now than I did three months ago though ;).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest