Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ways to monetise a YouTube channel with few subscribers

cherry123

Recognized member
Credits
So I have a YouTube channel that I'm trying to grow. I have less than 200 subscribers for now. So how can I monetize the channel, since I can't with Google Adsense.

Advertisement Placeholder
So I have a YouTube channel that I'm trying to grow. I have less than 200 subscribers for now. So how can I monetize the channel, since I can't with Google Adsense.
200 subscribers is too small but you can still monetize it since it is not only your subscribers that will see your videos. You can Join an affiliate program and promote there link on your videos

I don't have a YouTube channel that I plan to monetize and I hate tough competition so I will find some other way because at the end of the day money matters the most and if you have less subscribers then buy these.

Youtube has requirement that the subscribers are real not for exchange subscription or pay money to people for subscribe.

I also do not have YouTube. There are many requirements. My Google AdSense is also complicated this time. It was dormant for 6 years and I was told by Chrome to create a new one; however, I am required to submit a blog site where my works shall be posted there. But there is no free blog site creation. I applied at Simple Site but after completing my application, they required me to do 7 days trial, so I no longer aspire to have a YouTube channel.

I also do not have YouTube. There are many requirements. My Google AdSense is also complicated this time. It was dormant for 6 years and I was told by Chrome to create a new one; however, I am required to submit a blog site where my works shall be posted there. But there is no free blog site creation. I applied at Simple Site but after completing my application, they required me to do 7 days trial, so I no longer aspire to have a YouTube channel.
The problem when providing debit card you do not know while they debit from you, even 7 days trial are paid service, but if it allows to pay with crypto then things differs as you will only pay if satisfied with service (after trial from Gain GG and ZoomBucks Visa eReward Card).

The problem when providing debit card you do not know while they debit from you, even 7 days trial are paid service, but if it allows to pay with crypto then things differs as you will only pay if satisfied with service (after trial from Gain GG and ZoomBucks Visa eReward Card).
Forget it, there is no way. YouTube is Google product, and you have 2 options -Dobatui, or AdSense.

Getting adsense approval for youtube is easier than getting approved for blog. If you have 1000 subscribers, and 4000 hours watch time, you will be easily approved. However, there are numerous unwritten rules for blog approval.

Then when YouTube sees you trying to make money, they can pull your plug with no recourse. I went to Vimeo instead and monetize it by promoting more.

Getting adsense approval for youtube is easier than getting approved for blog. If you have 1000 subscribers, and 4000 hours watch time, you will be easily approved. However, there are numerous unwritten rules for blog approval.
Thank you, moderator. I have Google AdSense but I did not use it for some years because the blog site where I wrote blogs before shut down. I emailed Google and advised me to reapply.

Then when YouTube sees you trying to make money, they can pull your plug with no recourse. I went to Vimeo instead and monetize it by promoting more.
Can we use same videos in YouTube and Vimeo? I yet have to start monetizing, and right now I am very much below eligible in YouTube.

Can we use same videos in YouTube and Vimeo? I yet have to start monetizing, and right now I am very much below eligible in YouTube.
I don't think there is any issue with that. Vimeo isn't owned by Google is it?
That is a grand goal and I wish you all the best to reach it soon.
Thanks! I received my payment today from YouTube for $381.31. :D

If Vemo is owned by YouTube, the revenue would be Adsence. Iyet have to understand Vemo before starting with it.

I am a member of Vimeo, but I got lost with its site. I do not know how to recover my membership. That was long ago almost 9 years. :ROFLMAO:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds