Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Water business

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is actually a profitable business but if you want to make a good amount of money the location in which you need to set up the company must be in a place that has a huge population of workers other industries with this you make a lot of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have an uncle who process water and he his gaining a lot, the only challenge he is always facing is distribution. If you don't have a good amount of money, don't go into pressing of water, you can just start by selling the water in bags and dozens, after gathering enough money, you can start water processing.

In recent times, due to the unavailability of clean drinkable water in some areas in Nigeria, venturing into bottled water or pure water business make business sense.

Water is one of the highest consumable in demand world over and its importance is beyond human imagination.
This is a business area that is profitable and sells everywhere in Nigeria. Therefore, if you are looking to venture into bottled water or pure water business, this article will guide you.

Selling the water in retail prices is more lucrative than processing the water being that the profit mark up on the retail water is higher than the one on manufacturing of the water. This is why there are so many people in this business.

Water has become one of the world’s biggest issues both in the lack of water and the quality of water people consume. Developing a water business can take several forms, such as running it like a franchise with multiple locations or one individual location. This applies to water stores, bottling plants, bagging plants, as well as bottled water delivery. There are many important ideas, elements, and concepts that need to be considered to allow for a successful business.

According to an African adage that says "nobody ventures into water business and record a loss". To me whichever way water business is profitable but it is better to have processed yourself for more profits and for business branding purpose. If you have enough capital and go into water packaging and selling business, it pays a lot and more profitable, it just that it requires more patience until the profit is accrue.

Water business being a tremendous kind of plan of action in view of the requests and need which everybody relies upon to endure, making it likewise extremely serious business to wander into, all things considered I accept the retail part of the business orders a bigger number of deals and benefit as opposed to the handling perspective.

Water business is a very profitable business, be it processed or mineral water. It could also be sachet water or bottled. Water business doesn't require much of capital to set up

Water business is a very lucrative and fast moving business in the world. As the saying goes water is life it mean the exact words without water businesses can fall ,without water people can die therefore need to paid much on them .places that have scarcity of water will need water the most therefore should be allocated if you want to do water business.

Water business is good because water have never deprecate is always on the global demand we can not leave without water is a universal solvent

Water is a very good business that generate cool money because water doesn't get enemy, people most use water in a day either to drink, for cooking, for bathing etc. Even if you don't purified it just get bole hole and be selling water people will be buying it and making money.

The overall revenue in mineral water business is exceptionally reliant. On the off chance that you sell 500-ml, 1-liter, and 5-liter containers, the normal benefit will be 10-15%. In any case, in the event that you sell 5-liter containers, the normal benefit will associate with 30-40

Have come across many individuals selling mineral water along the streets. Between processing of water and selling the already processed water which one is more profitable.
As far as I know, selling already processed and packaged water is more profitable than processing water. This is because you really don't have to spend much on it maybe , you only need to be buying ice-block to chill the water.

Water mineral business is very profitable Because nowadays, in every city and and people do not get clean water to drink and so the demand of water minerals is very high And people are facing a lot of trouble because of not having mineral water, so do its business, it will grow very quickly and prove profitable.
Yes, water business is a lucrative business that usually generate a lot money for people that are in the business. And there is no how human will live without water. There are of places that do not a clean water to drink and they do not have choice then to buy treating water.

The two are lucrative business, but I prefer the processing water because is very profitable, water business has been a very huge business and it bring more profit in the a business, I can that water business is a nice business.
[automerge]1612130660[/automerge]
The two are lucrative business, but I prefer the processing water because is very profitable, water business has been a very huge business and it bring more profit in the a business, I can that water business is a nice business.

The bigger is more profitable.
There is no how you would compare production and consumption.
People who are producing makes more money to the one selling just water.
If you can sell it is good but if you can produce it is also nice.

both businesses are profitable as water business is generally profitable Especially those running pure water factory businesses and also the sales of plastic table water.

The processed water is going to be more profitable because there would be high demand for it. It also depends on the area your business is located in. If it's a highbrow area then it would sell. It also depends on the way you packaged the processed and unprocessed water.

Nature is a very good question. I think I am in the water business sex business Many companies are working on water, they are earning millions of dollars by working on water alone, that is, anyone knows that it is very important to end without water.

The global water business is a huge growing market of over 20 BILLION U.S. Dollars a year. In many countries worldwide the growth rate is over 10% a year. The demand keeps growing as more and more problems are founds with the drinking water supplied and the contaminant levels in the water grow with pollution. There are also many areas where the water has never been really safe to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds