Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Was there a rip in time and space yesterday?

🚫 ADMIN-JUNKIES SERVER SAGA: THE BLAME GAME! 🚫

Rumor has it that @Lycan decided to host a wild Cat Fashion Show on the server. Cats strutting their stuff in bow ties and tutus! Who knew our server doubled as a feline fashion runway?

Now, let's give @Lycan some credit for his purr-fectly creative idea, but not so much for execution. As the cat models sashayed down the digital catwalk, chaos ensued. The server got overwhelmed, and instead of catwalk, it turned into a cat-astrophe.

@Lycan was heard frantically meowing server commands like, "Paws-e the show!" and "Fur-give me, server!" But the damage was done! The server couldn't handle the fur-tastic pressure.

Now, you might be wondering how this is possible. Truth is, @Lycan might have been a tad too obsessed with cat memes recently. His desktop background? Cats in top hats. His screensaver? Cats playing chess. His password? "Whisker_Wonderland" 🐈🎩

So, Admin-Junkies, let's give a slow clap to @Lycan for the most purr-plexing server downtime in history! Let's hope we don't have a claw-some disaster like this again.

Stay tuned for more server shenanigans and fur-ious updates! 🐾😹 #BlameItOnCedric #ServerDrama #CatwalkCatastrophe

Grumpy Cat Applause GIF

Sorry for the late reply. Was a bit sick the past couple of days.

Anyways, this was indeed a server hiccup for 45 minutes. I'm going to resolve this now. Sorry for the inconvenience at the time.

Sorry for the late reply. Was a bit sick the past couple of days.

Anyways, this was indeed a server hiccup for 45 minutes. I'm going to resolve this now. Sorry for the inconvenience at the time.
I guess the community will forgive you this time, but if it happens again we might all have to have some serious words with you! :) :) :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest