Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Wallstreetbets

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

Has anyone seen what has been going on with the stock market and wallstreetbets? Gamestop, AMC, and other stocks have seen astronomical increases due to a massive gathering of investors coming together to fight back Wallstreet big name institutions. Robinhood App closed down access to small time investors during this time; claiming market volatility. Now, investors are calling on USA Treasury to investigate Robinhood for their actions.

Advertisement Placeholder
While I don't keep track of stock exchanges in other countries, I do watch the share market in my home country. During the pandemic, those who had money started investing heavily in the share markets, which helped the stock market go bullish.

It's the best thing to do. Why would an app close it's market against smaller investors if it isn't out for them to lose their monies.
I'll not only support an investigation but a sanction for such unprofessional action. There's more to their action.

It's the best thing to do. Why would an app close it's market against smaller investors if it isn't out for them to lose their monies.
I'll not only support an investigation but a sanction for such unprofessional action. There's more to their action.
I am not really into stocks so I don't really know much about them though. Where these so called small investors given any from of notice before this action was carried out?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds