Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Video Advertising: Facebook, Youtube, or TikTok

I am yet to try video advertising on facebook or any other platforms, but if I have something to advertise through video ads, my ideal choice will be facebook.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think Facebook is a decent choice, other than being more efficient by far most of the individuals some way or another enter the stage practically day by day, so anybody just by opening the page can see the distributions. On the off chance that it has a decent allure clients can get snared, and go to the site to get more data. A lot of positives in advertising using Facebook

Facebook would be more effective if you hope to gain traffic but on the one hand, if you want to maximize profit then, you should opt for YouTube.

I've noticed of recent that video making is trending via tiktok and I find it interesting because of the features the site offers. Though, Facebook and YouTube is still made use of.

I've noticed of recent that video making is trending via tiktok and I find it interesting because of the features the site offers. Though, Facebook and YouTube is still made use of.
True but the videos trending on TikTok are mostly for entertainment purposes, others use the platform as a means to gain exposure. When it comes to promoting business and other related products, people make use of facebook and other social medias. I do not have a TikTok account but have you seen anyone effectively promoting their business with TikTok?

If to say you live in my area, I would have sujest Facebook, Facebook is a good platform that makes you to advertise your products easily , facebook is day by day increasing with active users, it will be better advertising it on Facebook unlike the other platforms, people generally skip ads especially on YouTube.

People skip ads on youtube or other platforms. I am a website owner, therefore, I do not have ad blockers But my other family members use ad blocker. Earning from ads is getting difficult day by day.
I personally do not really like to click on ads on youtube and like skiping some of these ads,except it is something that is of interest to me,before i would click on it to see its content.

If you want to help your friends and family by clicking ads on their blogs and youtube, you will do more harm than help because Google will ban them for click fraud, Click should come only from genuine user interest.

Based on the statistics at my disposal, tiktok is the best for video advertisements. Facebook and YouTube are good too but I think tiktok is growing exponentially.

If you do a video campaign on youtube, know that they do a cost-per-view (CPV) structure. The areas where one can place ads on YouTube include:
  • Youtube Discovery Ads
  • Placed on Bottom of a Video
  • Before a Video (skippable)
  • Middle of a 10-minute or more video
  • Non-skippable ads

Thanks for the awesome information share. You have just taught me on how to use these best three video advertisment platforms. YouTube, Facebook and tiktok are one of the favourites as of today.

Video marketing is getting very popular these days. Since seeing is believing, videos are considered more effective advertising tool compared to text or image based marketing. There are many platforms for video advertising. In this post we are comparing Facebook Video, TikTok and YouTube.

Facebook Videos: You can do two types of Video advertising on Facebook, you can either publish a video and then promote the video through ads, or run ads in some one's videos. When you are running ads, you have two options: one, a 3 second ad slot, two, 10 second ad slot.

YouTube Videos: Just like Facebook, you can do two different kinds of marketing on youtube, you can either run video ads on youtube videos, or create marketing video.

TikTok: With 800 million active users world wide, TikTok is a popular video sharing platform. By promoting your business through TikTok videos you can reach a large audience.

yes, tiktok is currently in full swing today and is a good way to advertise. is more populated than facebook or others ...

Indeed. Video advertising has always seemed to function as a market tool.
However, between Facebbok, Youtube or TikTok, it would be necessary to see and evaluate the related publication costs.

TikTok is of course very popular social media with over 1 billion active users. But I am not sure about its popularity in terms of advertising. I think facebook tops the list of popular social site for advertising.

When it comes to video marketing, tiktok and Facebook were ahead because they could provide short videos and you compressed your messages into such videos and get them out.
But YouTube finally has YouTube reels and now instead of long videos, shorter ones can be used too.
But I'll suggest Facebook and YouTube when marketing.

All these social media platforms are all nice for video advertising but i would prefer tik tok to all of them because when it comes to videos, tik tok is now the king of all social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds