Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Video Advertising: Facebook, Youtube, or TikTok

The best platform for you to use for your video marketing would be YouTube because that platform is mainly for video marketing as it's a video watching site. As for Facebook, Facebook is mainly for sharing of Medias like videos, posting and commenting on people's topic.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am yet to try my hands on video ads, however, when I try video ads, I will try with facebook. Youtube will be my second choice. I am not sure about tiktok
When it comes to using social media platforms for advertisements, each of those social media has it's peculiarity and best area of speciality. For example, YouTube and Instagram are best for video campaigns while Facebook is best for content posting.

I guess YouTube is getting to be popular with advertising because there are now a big number of YouTube lovers - they are the users that watch videos on YouTube all day. It is surprising to know that statistics because I thought people are only in Facebook and Twitter. I think YouTube is a game changer when it comes to video ads.

If I have three choices, I will choose facebook because on facebook you can do any sorts of advertsing, video ads, text ad or image ads. You can choose according to your budget.

Of all the three options, I would still prefer Facebook ahead of the rest majorly because of the number of users on it compared to the other platforms but all three are effective

Of all the three options, I would still prefer Facebook ahead of the rest majorly because of the number of users on it compared to the other platforms but all three are effective
I prefer to advertise my product on Facebook than tick tock or video advertisement this is because Facebook covers large audience and because it is of below the line media it is very cheap for you to carry out your advert on such platform.

Based on the active users and traffic, facebook is the number one site on the world wide web, therefore, facebook can be the best advertising platform

I prefer to advertise my product on Facebook than tick tock or video advertisement this is because Facebook covers large audience and because it is of below the line media it is very cheap for you to carry out your advert on such platform.
Facebook no doubt stands ahead of the other options when it comes to advertising, and like you've rightly said the huge number of audience on there is also an added advantage coupled with it's low cost

I think Facebook will be more effective. What I'm trying to say may not be a popular opinion. Facebook is not a video platform on like YouTube, tik-tok and the rest of them. Now when people see some certain videos on Facebook they will be eager to watch it because it is not a video platform.
yes Facebook advertisement to me is much more popular and this is where you can meet a large audience on whatever products you are willing to sell,Facebook advertisement is one of the best marketing strategy as far as the modern society is concerned.

I even heard there are tik tok influencers now and basically they help get in touch with targeted audience for clients since tok tok is now a common application for users and business owners.

Video marketing is getting very popular these days. Since seeing is believing, videos are considered more effective advertising tool compared to text or image based marketing. There are many platforms for video advertising. In this post we are comparing Facebook Video, TikTok and YouTube.

Facebook Videos: You can do two types of Video advertising on Facebook, you can either publish a video and then promote the video through ads, or run ads in some one's videos. When you are running ads, you have two options: one, a 3 second ad slot, two, 10 second ad slot.

YouTube Videos: Just like Facebook, you can do two different kinds of marketing on youtube, you can either run video ads on youtube videos, or create marketing video.

TikTok: With 800 million active users world wide, TikTok is a popular video sharing platform. By promoting your business through TikTok videos you can reach a large audience.
I have been seeing some videos nowadays claiming to be uploaded on Tiktok, I heard Tiktok now is a popular site where you can share video, Facebook videos too is popular while I specially love YouTube video because I am always there everyday.

I don't know much about promoting your business on TikTok. I know a lot of people do it and they get viral like that. I think one should just stick to the one that has a higher conversion rate.

That's true. However, how would you know about conversion without trying it. Therefore, try advertising on various platform and choose the one hat best suits.

Youtube will always be the best place to advertise video contents. It has better benefits than the rest social media channels for promotional purposes and monetary aspect.

I have never used TikTok so I cannot comment about it. You can use Youtube if you have a large number of subcribers or use facebook if you have a really good number of followers. This all depends on how many followers you have or you may ask other Youtubers to promote your product for a certain amount of money if it is possible for them to do it.

All the options you have made above are very good forums which you can promote a video content . I would advice that you make Facebook a priority because of its reach.

When it comes to video advertising, i believe YouTube or facebook would do better than tiktok. Tiktok i believe is mainly used for entertainment purposes.

I think that the three social media platforms you mentioned are all good but when it comes to video advertising I will choose to YouTube. Because are always on YouTube to watch video so it will be ok to run a video advertise on YouTube

Video advertisement is your next big things when it comes to driving targeted traffic. If you have a website that make money through display ads, enabling video ads is another way of increasing the revenue of the site.

Actually I do supports the motion of facebook been the best option and way it actually as lots of traffic than the others I mean it as alot of users as it allows and it's the easiest social media platform to access.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds