Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Video Advertising: Facebook, Youtube, or TikTok

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Video marketing is getting very popular these days. Since seeing is believing, videos are considered more effective advertising tool compared to text or image based marketing. There are many platforms for video advertising. In this post we are comparing Facebook Video, TikTok and YouTube.

Facebook Videos: You can do two types of Video advertising on Facebook, you can either publish a video and then promote the video through ads, or run ads in some one's videos. When you are running ads, you have two options: one, a 3 second ad slot, two, 10 second ad slot.

YouTube Videos: Just like Facebook, you can do two different kinds of marketing on youtube, you can either run video ads on youtube videos, or create marketing video.

TikTok: With 800 million active users world wide, TikTok is a popular video sharing platform. By promoting your business through TikTok videos you can reach a large audience.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is two ways to use ads on youtube. You can use youtube as an advertiser as well as publisher. When you are a publisher, you can run adsense ads or affiliate ads on your videos and make money. When you are an advertiser, you advertise on youtube through Google ads. You can also also contact individual publishers and place ads on their videos.

There is two ways to use ads on youtube. You can use youtube as an advertiser as well as publisher. When you are a publisher, you can run adsense ads or affiliate ads on your videos and make money. When you are an advertiser, you advertise on youtube through Google ads. You can also also contact individual publishers and place ads on their videos.
I guess the publishers are actually does that wants to earn online,so they would actually prefer the aspect of using googleads or any other ads to earn more money online while te advertisers focus on the othe r ones

I guess the publishers are actually does that wants to earn online,so they would actually prefer the aspect of using googleads or any other ads to earn more money online while te advertisers focus on the othe r ones
True indeed. Publishers and advertisers have their own needs. Sometimes the line between the publishers and advertisers blur. Publishers become advertisers and advertisers become publisher. I am basically a publisher. I make money by running google ads on my site, however, sometimes I also run ad campaign on google network.

TikTok is targeted towards young people, therefore, if you want to market to this demography, TiKTok can be very useful. TikTok also has a large user base in the US, therefore, if you want to market in the US, TiKTok can be effective.

I think facebook is a good option, besides being more economical the vast majority of people somehow enter the platform almost daily, so anyone just by opening the page can see the publications. If it has a good appeal users can get hooked, and go to the website to get more information.

Video marketing is getting very popular these days. Since seeing is believing, videos are considered more effective advertising tool compared to text or image based marketing. There are many platforms for video advertising. In this post we are comparing Facebook Video, TikTok and YouTube.

Facebook Videos: You can do two types of Video advertising on Facebook, you can either publish a video and then promote the video through ads, or run ads in some one's videos. When you are running ads, you have two options: one, a 3 second ad slot, two, 10 second ad slot.

YouTube Videos: Just like Facebook, you can do two different kinds of marketing on youtube, you can either run video ads on youtube videos, or create marketing video.

TikTok: With 800 million active users world wide, TikTok is a popular video sharing platform. By promoting your business through TikTok videos you can reach a large audience.
They are all good mediums to reach your target market. As a small business you should explore every social media platform.

I am yet to try my hands on video ads, however, when I try video ads, I will try with facebook. Youtube will be my second choice. I am not sure about tiktok

I won't use YouTube ads in my country as an advertiser as people tend to skip YouTube ads which means it will be a waste of money

People skip ads on youtube or other platforms. I am a website owner, therefore, I do not have ad blockers But my other family members use ad blocker. Earning from ads is getting difficult day by day.

Hmm.. I'm beginning to see why i will have to switch to tiktok from twitter because i don't think twitter can make your advert well published.

Advertising using video mode attracts people to your products, using social media platforms such as tik tok,facebook and youtube makes you reach a wider range of people.

I think tiktok will still be my best option because most peole always skip any videos advertisement especially on YouTube. They won't even allow the video to load befor skipping the video.

I think tiktok will still be my best option because most peole always skip any videos advertisement especially on YouTube. They won't even allow the video to load befor skipping the video.
Most times those video advertisement arent always related to what is been played or the content to be watched,so i wont blame people for skipping those videos

Advertising your video through YouTube you can make good money from it, the best way to advertise your video an make more profit from it, is by using YouTube.

Concerning video advertising through Facebook, YouTube and tiktok. Well, I will say that all the mentioned or listed social media platforms are really good and they all have their uniqueness in a way. I would prefer Facebook as it tends to be a global economy that large number of people gets to between the mentioned platforms

all of these platforms are worth advertising on, it depends on which one of them you are more active on, facebook for example don't need you to be active in since it has paid ads, but in tiktok you need some big account (in terms of followers)

I consider Facebook the better of the bunch, mainly because of cost, and how much of an audience you have at your disposal. Ads though are tough on Facebook, because a lot of people pass on them. As well, I think a lot of the ads on there, are considered spam or scammy, and I think some people skip ads because of those reasons.

If you really want to earn money out of your instinctive and creative video creation you should post at YouTube. Because YouTube pays you when you reach certain number of viewing minutes and subscribers.

I think Facebook will be more effective. What I'm trying to say may not be a popular opinion. Facebook is not a video platform on like YouTube, tik-tok and the rest of them. Now when people see some certain videos on Facebook they will be eager to watch it because it is not a video platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds