Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vibrant Life Review

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
Credits
What is Vibrant Life?

Vibrant Life is a magazine about healthy life. It pays to it's members to write articles related to
family health
mental health
physical health
spiritual health
Weight Management

Topics can be related to events, exercise, environment, desserts, breakfast,food and produce,garden,household, rest, self-development, shopping, recycling, relationships, etc....

💥The site also purchase the rights to post your article on internet site.

💥It can take 6 months to appear your article in the magazine. They ll inform you if your article ll approved or not .

💥Short articles must have words between 450 to 650...
And long articles should have 1000 words maximum...not more...!

💥 This site is not only for professionals but also for those who have good writing skills and vast knowledge to share through unique articles.

How to join and check guidelines for writers?

More details you can check here
https://www.vibrantlife.com/writers-guidelines-2

How much can I earn?

You can earn from 100$ to 300$ per approved article.

Payment Method:
They didn't mention payment method . If you feel you are able to apply for this job ,you can contact them before giving this site a try.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like the fact that one can write articles about the topics you listed which are family health, mental health, weight management, spiritual and physical health. You see these are things that concern our day to day lives. So it is going to be easy writing about things you can easily relate with.

Health is my niche, I have written a lot of health articles, I even have tow health niche sites. Health is one of the lucrative niches. Howevee, the site like this one are not for general writers, you need to be expert on the topic.

Vibrate life review, hmm interesting. What type of site is it? How does it work? Are there some therapy involved in vibrant life review? What about regular exercise? Is it also involved? Because from what I know for one to have vibrant life you have a daily routine for exercise.

Thank you for sharing these important information, i may have to try freelancing on the website to prevent a waste of my writing skills and i would appreciate if payments are made instantly as soon as the write ups are approved, i hope to meet paypal or crypto payment methods, thanks once again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds