Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Valve Movies

What do you think of Valve having movies?

• Would love to see the movies.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looking good.

• So-so.

• Looks bad.

• I don't want to bother with the movies.(Hate)

• I don't want to bother with the movies.(Don't care)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • What are you talking about?

• Others, please specify.

• Total voters

CHT

Reputable member
Credits
Since I see that this kind of thread apparently hasn't been created, what do you think of Valve having movies on Steam?

Advertisement Placeholder
Ok- I am from New Zealand. I have absolutely no idea what your question is asking... :roflmao: Who/What are Valve and what are Valve movies on Steam?

Ok- I am from New Zealand. I have absolutely no idea what your question is asking... :roflmao: Who/What are Valve and what are Valve movies on Steam?

Valve is the company that makes Half-Life, Portal, and a few other games series. As for the movies, if you got Steam, check out one title, Indie Game: The Movie. If you don't have Steam, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about anyway.

I once had a steam id, like 2 years back.
I used to play counter strike ( I got the cd for $10, counter strike + condition zero ). That's a crazy game xD. I used to spend hours in front of my pc, playing in random clan matches. That's when i lost a year in college ( If not for that game, I would have been in my final year of engineering by now :-( )
Then, when i stopped playing it, i gave my id to my friend.
So right now, i don't really care if they make movies or not.

I once had a steam id, like 2 years back.
I used to play counter strike ( I got the cd for $10, counter strike + condition zero ). That's a crazy game xD. I used to spend hours in front of my pc, playing in random clan matches. That's when i lost a year in college ( If not for that game, I would have been in my final year of engineering by now :-( )
Then, when i stopped playing it, i gave my id to my friend.
So right now, i don't really care if they make movies or not.

Thanks for the post.

I want at least 2-3 opinions so a small bump from me.
I doubt it for now, I believe its rare to find people interested in both gaming and web dev. Its a different case when it comes to x-box / playstation though.
Also, we're just a growing forum :)

I doubt it for now, I believe its rare to find people interested in both gaming and web dev. Its a different case when it comes to x-box / playstation though.
Also, we're just a growing forum :)
Not even 2-3 opinions from a 1000+ member forum?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds