Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upcoming Movies in 2024

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
Are there any upcoming movies you are looking forward to?

There are some I've heard about!

I'm really excited for Dune: Part Two (March 1st!). Ever since I saw the first one, I've been ready for the next part. I also heard there will be another Ghostbuster movie, which I'm excited for as well - I love it! Twisters (the sequel to Twister) is coming out in July and that's been my bestfriend's movie for ages that even I have some quotes memorized now!

I hadn't heard until I was searching for new movies, but there is going to be another Transformers movie out! There seem to be others as well, but these are the major ones I'm excited for. :)

Looking forward to Sonic 3. Hoping Jim Carrey is in it though, he's still not confirmed.

I'm really excited for Dune: Part Two (March 1st!). Ever since I saw the first one, I've been ready for the next part.
I'm really happy that Florence Pugh is going to be in it. I love a lot of her movies.

Dune: Part Two, Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire, Gladiator 2, and The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim are the main ones I'm looking forward to.

Looking forward to Sonic 3. Hoping Jim Carrey is in it though, he's still not confirmed.
This is the movie I'm looking forward too as well. I don't think Jim Carrey will be in it unfortunately, they may just super impose his face if Dr. Robotnik is going to show up. I have a feeling Agent Stone alongside Shadow will be the main villains of Sonic 3.

This is the movie I'm looking forward too as well. I don't think Jim Carrey will be in it unfortunately, they may just super impose his face if Dr. Robotnik is going to show up. I have a feeling Agent Stone alongside Shadow will be the main villains of Sonic 3.
I was thinking it's possible that the plot revolves around Gerald Robotnik if Carrey doesn't return.

I was thinking it's possible that the plot revolves around Gerald Robotnik if Carrey doesn't return.
Oh yeah since Shadow is appearing it wouldn't surprise me if Gerald Robotnik will be a major character in the film too and he could potentially come back to play that role. We'll just have to wait and see. :D

I'm looking forward to this movie titled, "Fighter" which is releasing on 25th of Jan. From the trailer, it looks like Top Gun Maverick but still I'm super excited to watch it because a lot of talented actors are a part of the movie. It is also starring one of the most handsome men in the world - Hrithik Roshan! :)

Deadpool 3, without question. Loved the Wolverine films and will be great to see the character back on the big screen!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor