Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

✔️ Resolved Using the Directory with FireFox

Senkusha

Recognized member
Website
www.animerpgs.com
Credits
I'm not sure if this has been addressed, but you can't upload an image of your site using FireFox. Works just fine with Chrome. For some reason the attachment doesn't upload at all.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed, but you can't upload an image of your site using FireFox. Works just fine with Chrome. For some reason the attachment doesn't upload at all.
Can you please provide some context as to what you are trying to do? Which directory? What is the url? The more information the better. Thank you :)

I went to add my site to The Directory under Gaming. It wouldn't let me continue because my attachment didn't upload. Works fine in Chrome though.

I will look into it A.S.A.P but I imagine is available through a addon... So ultimately that leads to some research and me figuring out if I can patch it before the addon author does, if they are willing to patch it.

@Senkusha - would you be so kind as to let us know if you're still experiencing this issue? Should be fixed!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest