Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using ads that don't slow your site down

Nice thought. I don't know why web developers doesn't consider this as a factor, some ads would make users never to revisit the site

Advertisement Placeholder
In order to optimize user interface on your website you shouldn't have ads that makes your site lag or pop up ads excessively

Most times I don't support the idea of using excessive ads on a website just because that you are considering money before placing value on your website users. This could cause a lack of interest

Most of ads does slow your website down except the absence. The ads are intrusive in one way or the other. They will intrude your business and make it very difficult for visitors to have a grasp of what you really wanted. That's the major challenges with the ads.

Well it's quite interesting and advisable not to use ads that will.slow down your site because at the cost of that its most definitely slow down the performance and the rate of patronage to your site.

If you limit ads on your sites to maximum 3 units, and if you don't use intrusive ads like pop up and pop under, I think ads will not have any adverse effect on your site.

I want to use ads, but I don't want ads that will be invasive and slow the site down for users. I want simple, and useful ads only. I've used many ads in my day, and the gifs/moving ones tend to cause some issues. At least for me.

What is your preference though?
There is not ad network that wont reduce the speed of your website at all. But having said that some are very terrible in completely slowing down your website. premium ad networks like Mediavine and the likes are still the best best

As a potential customer, I dislike ads on any forum. The annoying part is when the ads is so slow, consuming all the time you should have done something tangible.

One important thing is that you must not flood your website or blog with too many ads, this can affect the speed of your website and eventually discourage your visitors. It can be annoying when you visit a website only to start seeing countless adverts.

Even though I don't have a website I am running at the moment, but I do know that it is very important for a site owner to put ads that do not slow his or her website because users will find it annoying and may leave the site which will reduce traffic.

In my opinion, video ads slow down your website. I am saying from my observation. I have also observed that if you are using a lot of ads, your website will load slow. You should never use pop up and pop under ads, these ads will also interfere with website speed.

If you actually want use ads in your website that will never disturb you in your website you can use linkslok is really good to use in website.

To be honest having so many advertisement banners on your website is very annoying for your users. This is why you should instead focus more on customer retention to make them spend more time on the website.

I don't really think if that will be a great idea, ads usually slow downs your access on a website, I don't think if you can find a best ads you need.

Most times it becomes highly irritating when you are working on a site that Bombards you will ads. One gets very frustrated and leave or close the site, it is advisable not to put up ads that slows down the speed rate of the site as people may find your site very disgusting.

Some bloggers told me that Google adsense ads slow down the loading speed of their websites. The same thing goes for Ezoic. This is the reason why most choose Mediavine because they have less advert on the site and they have high CPM.

I really don't like ads on a website. Most of them are really frustrating and they make it diffcult for one to use a site, they also slow down the sites for users.

I think banner ads are best, like you said it's good to keep it simple that would benefit both the users and website owners.
It wouldn't be nice if you go to a site and loading is very slow.

You have to try your website without an ad blocker and check if the website has a problem during running or the website is ok and safe for use then compare if the quantity of ads is reasonable or disturb user navigation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds