Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using ads that don't slow your site down

Ads thatslows you down while navigating on the website is very irritating and it is one of the reasons why a lot of people run away from some platforms or website.

Advertisement Placeholder
I want to use ads, but I don't want ads that will be invasive and slow the site down for users. I want simple, and useful ads only. I've used many ads in my day, and the gifs/moving ones tend to cause some issues. At least for me. What is your preference though?

I have also been noticing some ads that always slow down the activities on the internet by slowing down your phone, I always remove the ads form my particular browser.

using too many ads on your site can also slow down the site. I have noticed that when a site uses too many ads it loads really slow. Using too many graphic ads also slows your site.

I have also been noticing some ads that always slow down the activities on the internet by slowing down your phone, I always remove the ads form my particular browser.
Ads that slow navigation in a website is very annoying and it chases people away from visiting some website. It is not advisable to use such ads on your site.
[automerge]1624974723[/automerge]
There are ads someone will place on his website and people will run away and will never come again. It is therefore very important to place ads that will not slow your website down.

Last edited:
I want to use ads, but I don't want ads that will be invasive and slow the site down for users. I want simple, and useful ads only. I've used many ads in my day, and the gifs/moving ones tend to cause some issues. At least for me.

What is your preference though?
I think bloggers, web owners should also Consider this if they truly want traffic on there site because ads that slow site down are always frustrating and i believe most visitors hate such experience...

I want to use ads, but I don't want ads that will be invasive and slow the site down for users. I want simple, and useful ads only. I've used many ads in my day, and the gifs/moving ones tend to cause some issues. At least for me.

Before I could recommend one for you,I will like to know if your site as be monetize,and how many traffic are on it as well. That's what you should try and work on before thinking about ads.

Pop up, pop under, and video ads will slow down your site. Therefore if possible avoid using these ads. If you are using too many ad units, too many ads will also lower the speed.

It is good ton have adds on our websites. But having one of those ads that popups on one's gave while on our website can sometimes hinder progress that propel progress. Ads should be restricted to certain conners of the webpage for cleanness.

I believe that having a lot of banner advertisements would definitely slow down the loading time of your website. I believe that pop-up or pop-unders are some of the kinds of advertisements that might not affect the loading time of your website.

It is good ton have adds on our websites. But having one of those ads that popups on one's gave while on our website can sometimes hinder progress that propel progress. Ads should be restricted to certain conners of the webpage for cleanness.
This one aspect on how to use ads or place ads on one's website. Let the ads that run on your platform or website or blog be restricted Rona certain coner either at the left or right hand side of the base of your website. That'll be better

Ads are important in a website because it creates a source of revenue for the website but sometimes some of this ad lag the website, one should avoid such ads because it wouldn't be beneficial and visitors would complain.

It is really best to choose less annoying ads for your websites. They should not slow down the site and people also don't like pop up ads. So do your research before choosing the best ones.

Ads thatslows you down while navigating on the website is very irritating and it is one of the reasons why a lot of people run away from some platforms or website.
Youre very correct. I get really frustrated on any platform where I have to get something done and these silly ads just pops up blocking your tasks

I have noticed that sites running adsense ads loads faster than sites running infolinks ads. THis is just my impression or you also experience the same thing.

You can try out Google Adsense. It is the best and highest paying ad network. You can also try Propellerads and admarven and A-ads. They are all good ad network

If you have a website with to many pop-ups and adverts, it tends to discourage visitors from coming to your website. I personally wouldn't want to go back to the website. If the annoying ad is not your main source of revenue, then take it off

I know there are some ads that do not slow down the rate of work on our website. But they are rare. But at times it involves users paying some money.

It all depends on the kind of ads you are using, video ads often affect the load speed of websites and also there are some adverts that tend to slow down your website when they are too many.

If you have actually a site, as well as there's a lot appear advertisements on the deal with of your your site guests, this will certainly dissuade all of them coming from utilizing or even going to your webinternet web site once again since that's exactly just what I will certainly perform. I will not go to such webinternet web site once again since this truly irritates me a great deal

If you have unecessary pop ups that are annoying, you can always disable them and use the gentle ads that come up at long intervals. The banner ads should not be numerous on the pages as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds