Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Using ads that don't slow your site down

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I want to use ads, but I don't want ads that will be invasive and slow the site down for users. I want simple, and useful ads only. I've used many ads in my day, and the gifs/moving ones tend to cause some issues. At least for me.

What is your preference though?

Advertisement Placeholder
Some websites that I work on before have dragging ads that slows down the access. But what I really hate is the pop up ads that I would never go back to the site again. It is irritating when a pop up would appear to interrupt my focus. But I agree with the ads because I know that it is the lifeblood of some sites.

firstly, what type of website is it? And is ads the main source of revenue? If not, you could consider trying other less annoying ads that might drive potential customers.

Well, I do not have much advise for you on how to go about it. However, I am glad that you want to do the right thing. It is better to use ads that wont frustrate users of the site than the otherwise.

If you have a website, and there is so much pop up ads on the face of your your visitors, this will discourage them from using or visiting your site again because that is what I will do. I won't visit such site again because this really irritates me a lot

You are very funny. Although most people hate pop up ads but the fact is that that is the one of the means even the surest way these website owners are making money. You can disallow it from your settings.

I think you can utilise ads that are not annoying to yourself personally. But then again it isn't like you can select from a list of ads.

Faster ad serving typically translates into higher ad revenue and a better user experience. In this article, we’ll be looking at why page load and ad serving speeds are important and how you can improve them.

Have you ever visited a website and got frustrated with how slow a page is loading? If you’re like most, you probably left the site in favor of another that loads much faster. Most search engines also factor in page load time in their ranking algorithms now.

The bottom line is that a fast loading page will rank better, engage a user for longer, and consequently, generate more ad revenue for you.

Most times it becomes highly irritating when you are working on a site that Bombards you will ads. One gets very frustrated and leave or close the site, it is advisable not to put up ads that slows down the speed rate of the site as people may find your site very disgusting.

If you want to use ads that won't disturb the overview of your website and cause panic when visitors come in to view and go through your site. Then you need to customize popunder Ads, and not a lot of popup ads. You'll limit your ads, to enable your site free somehow and brings visitors to it and they'll feel comfortable hanging around the site.

I would always prefer advertisement that would not slow down my blog and if I happened to get advertisement that would slow down my blog, I would never accept such advert placement on my blog no matter how lucrative they are offering to pay for the advertisement.

Video ads ad, ads using too many graphics, site containing too many images, can slow down your site. However, up can correct your mistake by improving site speed and removing embeded vdeos

If ads is the main source of revenue, then you might not have that much of a choice. Tho this is not my field but maybe something can be done to twerk the speed of the site, so ads wouldn't slow it down.

I think you can utilise ads that are not annoying to yourself personally. But then again it isn't like you can select from a list of ads.
Many people started a blog and used their own hands to defeat the purpose of that blog all because they wanted to make quick income from that blog. Running too much ads on your blog will cause it to load very slowly and this may discourage the audience visiting.

Intrusive ads are really turn off for visitors, and the ads that take a lot of resources and makes your site load slow are also a great turn of for visitors.

i would say any ad that's not a continuous pop-up spam that keep taking people to other pages and websites that don't belong to your website should be fine

auto playing video ads also slow down your site. You need to be very careful about the type of ads you are running on your site because when your site slows down, you will lose traffic.

When ads cause a site to load very slowly, then, it is high time to consider removing them and bringing on others because people are easily turned off by such.

I want to use ads, but I don't want ads that will be invasive and slow the site down for users. I want simple, and useful ads only. I've used many ads in my day, and the gifs/moving ones tend to cause some issues. At least for me.

What is your preference though?
I recommand you to use LinkSlot where people has to pay a price indicated by you to have their ads approved by your network I see many sites supporting it.

If you are having a site, you should know that simple is always the better among the two of them, just to for normal ad banners and picture ads not moving ones.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds