Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Use Canva to design your site

I have used canva severally for my digital marketing campaign online. The site provides the best platform for designing of things and it's a very nice way to make some wonderful designs for free. The designs are segmented for different design templates and i so much love all the designs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know for a fact that Canva can be used for graphic designs like creating flyers and 2d logos. It can also be used for editing videos, I have edited some videos before with it. I do not think there is an option for designing a website. Have you seen someone design a webpage with Canva before?

Even though Canva is free to use, it has limitation. IN order to create professional looking graphics you need to pay for premium templates or even downloading the transparent background.

It's a fantastic platform, and I've been using it for a long time, creating great posters, banners, Facebook posts, social media posts, and other materials. It's simple, straightforward, and costless. My job has been made a lot easier thanks to Canva.

This is the first time that i am hearing about this site but i will be sure to check it out in the coming weeks. I think that a free trial is a good thing to get a feel for it to see if a subscription is worth investing in.

Have you guys heard of canva? It's a graphics editor that you can use for free with limitations or pay monthly to get their pro plan. Canva makes it so easy to edit graphics, and even make videos, that it made me think of using it to design a site. So I could design the background, the buttons, and anything else.

What do you guys think of Canva? ever use it to build assets for your websites?
Yes, I use Canva. I use it's free version. It's limited but it helps me design banners, thumbnails, and logos for my online services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds