Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Unpopular gaming opinions?

Credits
  • Pokemon Black and White are some of the best games in the series.
  • Remasters and remakes of games are getting to be a bit much
  • MMORPG's are meh
  • I don't like multiplayer games at all, sorry.
What are some of your unpopular gaming opinions?

Advertisement Placeholder
Totally agree on remasters!

-Hogwarts Legacy should be taken out of production and not sold until its royalties are re-negotiated to exclude the author, or the author's shares are donated to a charity, preferably a trans-inclusive one.
-Fortnite and games like it are mediocre, at best.
-Civilization is vastly underrated.

• Pokemon Black and White are some of the best games in the series.
I 100% agree with you on Pokemon Black and White! They are probably my second favorite games in the series. Honestly Diamond and Pearl are the weakest games in the series IMO. My favorite feature, which was the secret bases were completely downgraded in Diamond and Pearl from RSE. The contests were a bit too much in Gen 4 as well. Also the framerate and battles were too dang slow! Plus Lickilick, Magnezone, and Tangrowth didn't need to exist. I don't mind Rhyperior and Magmortar though. So needless to say Black and White were a breath of fresh air, and both my spouse and I were blown away by the game. It was also the first games I bought with my first paycheck at my first job. :)

I 100% agree with you on Pokemon Black and White! They are probably my second favorite games in the series. Honestly Diamond and Pearl are the weakest games in the series IMO. My favorite feature, which was the secret bases were completely downgraded in Diamond and Pearl from RSE. The contests were a bit too much in Gen 4 as well. Also the framerate and battles were too dang slow! Plus Lickilick, Magnezone, and Tangrowth didn't need to exist. I don't mind Rhyperior and Magmortar though. So needless to say Black and White were a breath of fresh air, and both my spouse and I were blown away by the game. It was also the first games I bought with my first paycheck at my first job. :)
Yep, for real. I think they are the best in the series as far as the handheld era of the games/series goes. I never got to play it fully though and want to do so. I have a 2DS now which I got for under $100 at GameStop. Buying physical copies of 3DS/.DS games can be a pain in the ass, so...

🏴‍☠️

Id prefer story and content over graphics? (Not sure if that's an unpopular opinion, but it seems that is all that gaming companies want to drive home at the minute, about how good their games look over the fact that they don't usually work on day one)

Open Beta Testing is a waste of time. (companies that do this simply want anyone to download and try the game out, they aren't really intending on changing the way the game works. They simply want to get the game out the as many people as possible to generate hype)

AAA Games aren't worth the day-one release money anymore (I can't think of a AAA game is worth it on day-one for a very long time. 70 quid+ for a game which essentially will take a few hours to download, followed by it being glitchy, buggy and most likely followed with downtime and more updates)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds