Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Uncopyrighted Music

TopSilver

Addicted member
Credits
Where do you get your uncopyrighted music for YouTube videos? Lots of people get flagged for spam a lot when they put music in their videos so it has to be uncopyrighted. When it's uncopyrighted that allows you to use it freely in your YouTube videos without getting a copyright strike or warning.

What do you get yours?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a youtube channel called "NCS" (No Copyright sounds) and I usually source stuff from them

There is a youtube channel called "NCS" (No Copyright sounds) and I usually source stuff from them
Well I didn't know about that one! That's going into the list.

For me though, when I'm looking at using music, I just tend to default to YouTubes own audio library which generally does the job quite well. Although some of the stuff there is a bit too quirky for my tastes. I've never had to venture out just yet to other audio library's but I'm starting to think it's the next step for myself. Just to have a broader range to choose from would be a great resource to have at my disposal. Hoping I can grab access through my job!

I don't know much about uncopyrighted music but all I believe and know is that to post music on your platform or YouTube's site not to be warned of copyright is to engage in music industry that is you make production of the music your self and then make your post.

If you have your own channels than you can have access of music from Youtube Creator studio where you can find many music which you can use without having any strike. You can also find Standard license music online which you can use it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds