Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🤝 Open/Active TWO for one, plus bonuses :)

Dismal_Bliss

Service Team
Service Team
Website
carnivoretalk.com
Credits
I'll keep it simple. I will match at least 2 for 1, thread or post. I say "at least" because you will probably even benefit even more, as I continue discussions that interest me regardless and reply when I am addresses or otherwise warranted.

The caveat = I have a difficult and narrow niche in an unconventional field of health, nutrition, and weight loss, namely low carb keto animal based dieting. Most other forum owners aren't interested and won't participate. I do have a "General Discussion" forum that can be utilized, although I have a preference for on-topic discussion so I would hope to see a few. The link is in my signature below.

Last edited:
So one other user on this forum and I had a pretty unique exchange. I composed an article that both resides on my site's "blog" as well as his, with some minor variations. The copy on his site refers people to my site, and the copy on my site refers people to his. We're talking about a potential button or banner exchange also.

I'll keep it simple. I will match at least 1 for 1, thread or post

To clarify, this means I am open to anything. It's doesn't have to be 10, 20, etc. It can be anything you want.

So one other user on this forum and I had a pretty unique exchange. I composed an article that both resides on my site's "blog" as well as his, with some minor variations. The copy on his site refers people to my site, and the copy on my site refers people to his. We're talking about a potential button or banner exchange also.

To clarify, this means I am open to anything. It's doesn't have to be 10, 20, etc. It can be anything you want.
That’s a great idea!

Just bumping this thread because I've edited the first post and revised my offer for the at least the remainder of October.
Hi, I can give this a whirl if your offer still stands. I’m thinking if we could start small (I give you 3) as I’d like to take a swing at posting in your main areas instead of general discussion

Sure. I was going to renew this offer for December anyway, so I will be happy to honor it.

This would be in exchange for the Blink 182 fan forum, right?

Sounds good. I'll give you 6 for 3 :)
Awesome, I got started with 1, will finish tomorrow. I’m not a follower of the carnivore diet but will research and try and contribute to those areas. If I seem off base just send me a message on here haha

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest