Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Tuts+

MrPanos

Renowned member
Credits
Tuts+ helps you learn creative skills and shape the life you want.
As part of Envato's creative ecosystem, Tuts+ contributes to our mission of “helping people learn and earn online”. We love to see how people transform themselves and their lives by learning creative skills and earning money selling their creations or services to the world.
Whether your day job is creative or not, life is better when you learn and apply creative skills regularly. To do this is satisfying in its own right and a practical investment in your future.

tutsplus.com

I have been visiting TutsPlus for several days and I am very impressed with all these tutorials. I have decided to learn graphic design and TutsPlus is really helpful. I am seriously thinking of upgrading my account to Pro Subscription in order to have access to every tutorial and to courses. They also have some unique e-books which are exceptional!
Have you ever used Tuts+ ? What's your opinion about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a premium membership at Tuts+ for about two months (if not mistaken). I was really happy with their tutorials, especially the advanced design techniques one. It's the one and only tutorial site I've ever used and I suggest anyone who wants to learn new techniques or learn a new coding language to subscribe for at least a month.

TutsPlus has helped me greatly in building my skills. It's a lifesaver for a self-taught graphic designer and coder like myself, since online resources are hard to come by.

I'll definitely upgrade to Pro Subscription once I feel that I need to further improve my skills.

I love their tutorials no doubt about that. They always have something or the other in sync with the recent developments on the world of Coding, designing or even technologies. I have been through a few of their tutorials and found that they do deliver better than Lyndas.

I have only one issue though - they do not have an intensive tutorial on Wordpress Theme Building from Scratch. Though I have suggested them for one, they are still not up with such tutorials. Today, there are many CSS Frameworks and even Wordpress Frameworks (like Genesis) but most of the tutorials these kind of sites have - mostly use an existing theme for building up a new theme.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds