Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Travel Nightmares

Advertisement Placeholder
My friend along with 4 more friends of his had gone on a trip to some hill station. There they had booked a cottage to stay in during the night. The cottage had a hall, a bathroom, a kitchen and another room. Boys used to sleep on the beds in the hall and girls used to sleep on the beds in the room. They were 2 boys and 3 girls.

One night my friend wanted to go the washroom. To reach the washroom, he had to walk by the room. While going to the washroom, we took a peek in the room and saw all 3 were asleep. While coming back, he felt that there was a 4th person on the bed. He thought maybe it was his friend but when he went to his bed, he saw his friend was there only. To cross-check, he went to take another peek into the girls' room but he couldn't see the 4th person this time.

Cut to the next day, 3 of them planned to go to some place for a campfire, my friend and one of the girls didn't go since the girl was not keeping well.
That night, they both were sitting in the hall and were just talking. Suddenly, they heard some noise from the kitchen. Felt like some tray full of glasses was kept on the slab.
They ignored it first but it happened again.
They both went to the kitchen but couldn't find anything.
My friend was in front and the girl was behind him.
He said, there's nothing and turned around to go back.
(Now they were facing each other.)
Guess what? They heard the noise again.
My friend froze and the girl screamed like anything after witnessing what she saw behind my friend.
(My friend was able to see the main door but was feeling really scared to run towards it.)
She was screaming continuously and was pointing inside the kitchen. My friend somehow got her and himself out of the cottage and called the other friends.
They returned home immediately. Till today that girl has not said what she saw. It was that traumatizing.

We went on a trip from Texas to Montana and we got stuck in a major hailstorm, so bad that my sister's car had to be totaled. Thankfully none of the glass broke, just cracked.

Another time on the way to moving my sister up to West Virginia we had to sit at a gas station for about half a night to wait for a locksmith because my dad accidentally locked the keys in the U-Haul.

What are some of the travelling nightmares you've gone through?

If it's a short distance I'm fine. If it's long distance and I have to do the driving, my hodophobia, which is mild, can easily be triggered and my anxiety goes through the roof. We drove to Florida this summer and I was a nervous wreck the entire time even though I was using a GPS to get there. My worst trip ever was when I went on a road trip with some friends and I got lost and that's when my phobia was born.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds