Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful

8 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed
  • They don't understand the value of time.
  • They don't do things that are in alignment with their goals.
  • They never step up to the plate.
  • They have self-imposed limitations.
  • They are good at making excuses.
  • They lack class.
  • They are procrastinators.
  • They don't' take action.
[automerge]1640640540[/automerge]
8 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed
  • They don't understand the value of time.
  • They don't do things that are in alignment with their goals.
  • They never step up to the plate.
  • They have self-imposed limitations.
  • They are good at making excuses.
  • They lack class.
  • They are procrastinators.
  • They don't' take action.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many reasons to fail and only few reasons to succeed. That makes me wonder because they say it is harder to succeed than to fail so maybe that is why there are many reasons to fail. Anyway, the right attitude is the most important to me. Think positive. That is the general rule when it comes to challenges.

Procastination has led many to remain in the same place, taking a step forward is the best thing to do, at least you will not be were you use to be, it is not easy to start something... That is why people fear to start.

I think everything on the list happens to me and this is reason why I am here to succeed beyond the current level. I like to procrastinate a lot and I always want things happen faster.

Bitter truth! Many people have great business ideas in their minds but projecting it may often lead to failure because of the behavior that we often use to approach business strategies.

Another problem is that I changed too much idea at a time which makes me to lack focus. Why I always want to achieve a lot of things within short of period of time and I end up at giving nothing as a result.

One of the potential reasons why so many people fail to make it in life is because they have a general mindset. If you want to achieve something great in life then you need to think outside the box and come up with something new, because if you keep reasoning like everyone else then you will most certainly end up like they did or will.

Procrastination is my major problem. Today is Tuesday I have something I should have done since Monday but I keep pushing it till Wednesday. And I have wasted a lot of precious time doing procrastination.

I will like to stress the point , procrastination. This termed "the thief of time" . You would keep postponing what you should have done normally with ease. This is very common amongst the youth.

That is one of the main reason why most of the business fails , failing to seal a business or finalised and work on something important will always draw back the progress of the work.
Procrastination is my major problem. Today is Tuesday I have something I should have done since Monday but I keep pushing it till Wednesday. And I have wasted a lot of precious time doing procrastination.

The points are just the basic truth on how to be successful. Some many have the attribute of procrastination and not been patient with everything. The rush in and rush out.

Although am a very patient person, am thinking of changing my location in order to have a successful business because am familiar with the people around here so I want to avoid that to be successful.

To be honest with you, you have written a good article here. I really love reading this. But I also want to add that there are 50/50 chances of success and failure when ever we are starting a new business or a new stuff. Don't be afraid to fail

Although am a very patient person, am thinking of changing my location in order to have a successful business because am familiar with the people around here so I want to avoid that to be successful.
The location in any business is very important in the success of the business and thats why you need to look for a better location when starting a business or you relocate when you realises your location is not selling .

The location in any business is very important in the success of the business and thats why you need to look for a better location when starting a business or you relocate when you realises your location is not selling .
That's what am doing but am still preparing cos I will like to brand my products well in the new location, so as to attract good customers, and make money.

This is a very beautiful article and a good advice for business owners, these and more especially procrastination and lack of patience are mainly the reasons why people failed in their business

It all depends on people's mindset, Those that are really interested to achieve success will always try as much as possible to work towards it, Those who doesn't take it as anything important will also face the consequences at old age..

I could remember sometimes past i used to be a victim of procastination,until i have to fight it with a delibrate effort,what i usually do is that i scedule things ontime and do things ahead so that i would not have lapses on things i need to accomplish.

Procrastination is one of the biggest cause of failure in business we have today, and to add to it lack of focus is also one of the cause because you might be doing something but not putting your mind to it can make you waste a lot of time doing nothing in particular.

It all depends on people's mindset, Those that are really interested to achieve success will always try as much as possible to work towards it, Those who doesn't take it as anything important will also face the consequences at old age..
True. When it comes to achieving goals it depends on the kind of person you are, but I think lack of decipline plays out the most role there, what do you think?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds