Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Top Reasons Why You Will Not Be Successful

Top reasons why you will not be successful.This question has to do with anybody that what to start business.and it will serve as a measure in other not to fall down in a particular business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Procrastination and impatience are two reasons why people are not successful. Procrastination means people dilly dally their work, they waste time. When you waste time, you will never become successful. You need to understand the value of time

Procrastination and impatience are two reasons why people are not successful. Procrastination means people dilly dally their work, they waste time. When you waste time, you will never become successful. You need to understand the value of time
Those are two biggest reasons why people fail to succeed. Procrastination is a real killer of progress. It teaches your mind to be very lazy and never accomplishing anything. One should learn to control this in order to succeed.

If truly you want to be sucessful ,you have to be truly patient in what ever you doing ,you don't expect the money to come so fast ,it will surely take time and you need to.be prepared for that

These are the reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed
  • They don't understand the value of time.
  • They don't do things that are in alignment with their goals.
  • They never step up to the plate.
  • They have self-imposed limitations.
  • They are good at making excuses.
  • They lack class.
  • They are procrastinators.
  • They don't' take action.

I agree you with you completely on procrastination. When you don't stick to your schedule, it will affect your completion of tasks and it will reduce productivity in your business.

Lolz, thank you very much for sharing at least this will help me understand, it all depends on how we live our life that will determine how our future will be, let us be guided.

Some of these are the top reasons that one may not be successful or may never be succeed:
they seem to lack class
they hardly take action
very good at making excuses
they are procrastinators
they fail to understand the value of time
they have self imposed limitations
they go out from the line of their goals
Well stated.
Those who step out of their goals are likely to fail because they have nothing to drive their determination.
Procrastination also has a way of promoting failure in business.

Many people do not gain success because they do not have any vision or mission in life. When they lose hope, they stop making plans and things only get bad for them in the end.

These points are very very important to note and I believe that procrastinating and fear are the major causes of failure. A lot of people are afraid to try because they just want to be perfect or get everything right once they set out.

Lolz, thank you very much for sharing at least this will help me understand, it all depends on how we live our life that will determine how our future will be, let us be guided.
Well said, the decisions and choices we make today, are what determines how our future would be as well.

I think I fall in category 1. I like to procrastinate a lot and this is costing me time. There are some things I should have achieved quite long ago but I'm here to start on them at present due to procrastination on my side. It is true does procrastination can steal your entire lifetime.

You are very correct, Procrastination is an enemy of progress, it an slow you down and not allow you to achieve anything good in life

Procrastination has really hampered the growth of many businesses. Constant postponement of important tasks will affect the regular production of goods and services.

1. You Procrastinate–Yes this is one of the more normal purposes behind the vast majority to never dominate in satisfying their picked field or business. Rather than exploiting each waking second you rationalize on why you can postpone it until tomorrow or put the "snort" work off until some other time, which is typically the most significant of your every day task. Many will gripe regarding why they're not fruitful, but rather keep on putting immaterial occasions in front of what definitely should be a need to anybody attempting to better their circumstance or assemble an effective business and the appropriate response is directly before you and the miserable thing is most know it, however neglect to take care of business.

2. You're Not Patient-Many of us fall into this classification and I was at one time an eager individual (actually am now and again) when it came to getting results with another endeavor or objective I needed to achieve. I think the above title is the reason a significant number of us succumb to these easy money scams we find in our email inbox ordinary or on late night TV infomercials. In actuality there is no fast legitimate approaches to get rich or turning out to be fruitful anything that merits achieving will set aside effort to secure. Huge numbers of us desert a business before we give it an opportunity to get over the main years droop or consequently mark it as a disappointment before it has the opportunity to arrive at its maximum capacity.

3. You Blame What You Lack as your Reasons for Failure-Multiple times out of ten in the event that you ask any individual or business visionary for what good reason they have fizzled in completing or achieving an objective their sentence will start with Because I don't… . Contingent upon what field of business they're in huge numbers of us could think about how that sentence will end. The miserable the truth is that the greater part of us need something and a significant number of our archetypes have beaten numerous deterrents and demonstrated over and over that where you live, your monetary status, your race, area, stature, or potentially conviction has no interpretation of whether you will be effective and it is at last up to you.
If you don't really have a very good business plan it is going to be very difficult for the business to be successful generally which affect your own individual success in the business.

Well said, the decisions and choices we make today, are what determines how our future would be as well.
Sometimes there is a saying that the mistake we make at youth is likely to carry us to grave.. omo this statement really make make me to be so careful
.. that means there are some mistake that we won't even be able to recover in this life.

Sometimes there is a saying that the mistake we make at youth is likely to carry us to grave.. omo this statement really make make me to be so careful
.. that means there are some mistake that we won't even be able to recover in this life.
Well said, just one wrong move could change our lives completely forever, it could be in a good way and other times in a bad way and the harsh reality of an adult is that you have to take responsibility for your actions.

You
Well said, just one wrong move could change our lives completely forever, it could be in a good way and other times in a bad way and the harsh reality of an adult is that you have to take responsibility for your actions.
Hmmm. It is very important for us to be careful, just that we don't have to engage yourself in any criminal activities because this is the only thing that can limit our ability to progress in life .we should just focus on positive things that's all.

If you are not patient and you also blames what you don't have do your stumbling block to your success , you will never be successful in life, you have to be patient will you work earnestly waiting for the right time to come.

A lack of proper financial plans and implementation of those plans at the right moment is one of the biggest reasons why many people fail to become successful. Many people even do not have plans to begin with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds