Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Top 5 Free SEO Analyzers Online

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
In this post I am going to share a few SEO analyzers using which you will be able to get an idea on what you have done so far and what you have yet to do in terms of SEO.
  1. HubSpot Marketing Grader
    • This will point out almost all the things you need to fix immediately along with techniques which you have done the right way. It gives you quick tips as well as detailed guides and resources which might help you. The way it presents the whole report is simply beautiful and will make you read the complete report without getting bored. This tool doesn't give you any technical details in case you wonder.
  2. Free Website Performance Tool and Web Page Speed Analysis
    • This site gives all the technical details first, for example, number of contents from page, size of those contents, time taken to download each of them, etc. The last part is where the tool gives us the recommendations. The way they present the details is not appealing, thought its completely worthy of reading it. They are pretty much straight to the point. This tool also gives links for helping the people to fix their websites easily.
  3. Free Website analysis tool
    • This tool gives a list of things to be done in a categorized manner. The categories are based on the priority by which we should be fixing the issues.
  4. SEO Rank
    • This tool calculates a rank based on the SEO work done for your website.
  5. Website Review By Woorank
    • This review tool shows a score for your website along with the reasons for that score. the result is categorized properly and worthy of reading it completely.

Advertisement Placeholder
Awesome, this list is going to come in handy. For the most part I consider myself to be good with SEO but it will be nice to show my clients these websites to confirm what I have done with their site will help them rank.

Personally, I use any of the following online SEO tools to audit our firms' websites:
- www.mysiteauditor.com (my top preference)
- www.seoptimer.com
- www.seoprofiler.com
These tools check whether you followed or failed to comply with established on-page SEO standards. In addition, they let you know your current PR, current number of backlinks and areas of improvement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds