Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TOP 3 METHODS FOR EARNING MONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my own opinion the best method to earn money online is by having a skill set, if you have a good skills you can earn a considerable amount of money online.
You have a point there,if you want to earn a considerable amount of money you are expected to have a skill set, if you have a skill set you can earn enough to take care of yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have a point there,if you want to earn a considerable amount of money you are expected to have a skill set, if you have a skill set you can earn enough to take care of yourself.
That's true, I agree with what you've said, if you want to earn money you need to have something that will help you, if you don't have skills set I don't think you can earn that much.

I agree there are other options such as learning a skill and monetizing it but to acquire such skills cost high especially getting the knowledge; which is why a lot of these other smaller opportunities appeal to us after which we can then move on further from there.
the cost of learning skills may be very high but on the long run you are going to profit from it. These are the kind of things you need to put on the back of your mind.

That's true, I agree with what you've said, if you want to earn money you need to have something that will help you, if you don't have skills set I don't think you can earn that much.
Having a skill set is going to help you to achieve good results, if you have a good skills online or offline you can use it to earn a considerable amount of money.

Having a skill set is going to help you to achieve good results, if you have a good skills online or offline you can use it to earn a considerable amount of money.
If you have a less competitive skills set you can earn a good amount of money online, learning such kinds of skills set will very much help you in terms of earning.

If you have a less competitive skills set you can earn a good amount of money online, learning such kinds of skills set will very much help you in terms of earning.
That's completely true, skills set like forex trading are very important especially if you know how to trade the market you can benefit from it, forex trading is very risky though.

having a skill is very important and necessary if you want to become successful on the Internet. If you have a skill you need to put in a lot of work to become successful.

1. Ibotta​

Ibotta is another app that allows you to get cashback for items you buy anyway. I LOVE this app.
Here’s How It Works:
  • Download the Ibotta App and before you shop, add offers on products you normally purchase anyway.
  • Buy the products you selected at any participating store. Don’t forget your receipt!
  • Redeem your offers by taking a photo of your receipt. Ibotta will match the items you bought to the offers you selected and give you the cash!

2. Acorns​

Acorns is a neat money earning app to get you to start micro-investing. It rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and invests the difference on your behalf.

For example, if you buy a coffee for $1.75, Acorns will round it up to $2.00 and automatically invest $.25 in “smart portfolios”.

5. Swagbucks​

Swagbucks is another app for earning money that will pay you to take surveys, watch videos, search the web, refer friends and test products. This app won’t make you rich but it’s an easy way to make some extra money.
I think these three of apps are time consuming in return you will earn return. So, I'm not going to invest my time here to earn little. Always try to work on forum writing websites that don't scam with you and pay you on time.

what might seem as a waste of time for you it actually not for some other persons, like take myself for instance, i can spend hours writing but some people do see writing jobs as time wasting or time consuming.

I think these three of apps are time consuming in return you will earn return. So, I'm not going to invest my time here to earn little. Always try to work on forum writing websites that don't scam with you and pay you on time.
I think it depends on the kind of control you are residing. If you're from a top-tier country like the United States you can be able to make something worthwhile from those websites.

having a skill is very important and necessary if you want to become successful on the Internet. If you have a skill you need to put in a lot of work to become successful.
Before you can succeed you need to have something that will help you, if you don't have it it will be very hard for you to gain the best results you want, a lot of people don't understand this.

having the necessary skills is always important and necessary for anyone that wants to make reasonable money. It is something people should understand when they want to make money online.

I think that a person must also possess excellent trading skills as well because it is very important to trade in the Forex market and in the stock market as well.

That's completely true, skills set like forex trading are very important especially if you know how to trade the market you can benefit from it, forex trading is very risky though.
That's true, learning forex trading is something hard, you need to be very serious before you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money.

I think that a person must also possess excellent trading skills as well because it is very important to trade in the Forex market and in the stock market as well.
Having the necessary knowledge is always important if you want to venture into forex trading. You cannot succeed in forex trading if you're not excellent at it and knows how to manage your finances well.

I think it depends on the kind of control you are residing. If you're from a top-tier country like the United States you can be able to make something worthwhile from those websites.
this is the truth, i have tried most of those apps he recommended and i can tell you, you can not make anything substantial when you are not living in a top tier country, so do not waste your time.

The people in my country do not appear to benefit from Swagbucks, and even if it did, the payouts would be pitiful and the time invested would not be worthwhile.

That's true, learning forex trading is something hard, you need to be very serious before you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money.
You need to go through a lot before you can earn money online with forex trading, if you want to have the best you need to work on yourself, and also take your time and learn.

this is the truth, i have tried most of those apps he recommended and i can tell you, you can not make anything substantial when you are not living in a top tier country, so do not waste your time.
The truth is that most of them will not make you any substantial money. If you want to make something tangible it is better you learn a very good skill and work hard towards it.

The truth is that most of them will not make you any substantial money. If you want to make something tangible it is better you learn a very good skill and work hard towards it.
That's just the naked truth,if you want to earn a considerable amount of money I'll also advise you to have a skill set, if you are not having a skill there's no way you can get what you want.

That's just the naked truth,if you want to earn a considerable amount of money I'll also advise you to have a skill set, if you are not having a skill there's no way you can get what you want.
that is what I always advisable who wants to make money online. There is no way you can be able to make tangible money on the internet if you do not have a skill and knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds