Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

TOP 3 METHODS FOR EARNING MONEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swagbucks, this site seems not be be working for the people in my country, even if it works they pay peanuts and it's not worth the time you spent.

I think that there are many apps that offer cash back on your purchases and such kind of apps could help you to save a lots of money. We do not have such kind of apps as I live in a tier 3 country.

Advertisement Placeholder
They don't offer surveys to all countries, which has led to a lot of complaints from individuals. Since you are not in my country, I assume you are unable to comprehend these complaints.

That's true, if you are active and available here I believe you can earn a considerable amount of money, but it only takes the serious individuals to work on forums.
Very serious individuals, and recently I have discovered that if you are consistent by having a routine. It would definitely help to scale through the moments of difficulties

Swagbucks, this site seems not be be working for the people in my country, even if it works they pay peanuts and it's not worth the time you spent.
Well I don't know much about the site, I don't know whether it works here or not, but what I am eager to know is that, what is there payment method, tell me more about it

Very serious individuals, and recently I have discovered that if you are consistent by having a routine. It would definitely help to scale through the moments of difficulties
There is need for consistency and perseverance and this is highly needed if you really want to make some amount of money online.
If you want to sail through the hurdles, you will need to be consistent.

Actually these may seems good and interesting but I am not familiar with them anyway but i believe there are people whom might have been making use of it to make money online.

Actually these may seems good and interesting but I am not familiar with them anyway but i believe there are people whom might have been making use of it to make money online.
This is why it is very important to stay connected to forums like bizdustry to get necessary information on how to make money and improve your financial status and also make residual income.

That's true, if you have good idea on what you are doing you can actually use it as a way to earn money, we all work here to make our ends meet, you have to be very serious before you can achieve that.

1. Ibotta​

Ibotta is another app that allows you to get cashback for items you buy anyway. I LOVE this app.
Here’s How It Works:
  • Download the Ibotta App and before you shop, add offers on products you normally purchase anyway.
  • Buy the products you selected at any participating store. Don’t forget your receipt!
  • Redeem your offers by taking a photo of your receipt. Ibotta will match the items you bought to the offers you selected and give you the cash!

2. Acorns​

Acorns is a neat money earning app to get you to start micro-investing. It rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and invests the difference on your behalf.

For example, if you buy a coffee for $1.75, Acorns will round it up to $2.00 and automatically invest $.25 in “smart portfolios”.

5. Swagbucks​

Swagbucks is another app for earning money that will pay you to take surveys, watch videos, search the web, refer friends and test products. This app won’t make you rich but it’s an easy way to make some extra money.
All these sites you have mentioned are quite new to me except Swagbucks, which I have heard of before. I was, however, told upfront that it would take a significant amount of time to earn a reasonable sum because of the limited regularity of surveys.

That's true, if you have good idea on what you are doing you can actually use it as a way to earn money, we all work here to make our ends meet, you have to be very serious before you can achieve that.
You are absolutely right, the important thing is to make a commitment to stay dedicated. Without consistency you would definitely give up and the dreams would not be realized.

You are absolutely right, the important thing is to make a commitment to stay dedicated. Without consistency you would definitely give up and the dreams would not be realized.
That's true, if you are not consistent you cannot earn money online, you have to be hardworking before you can be able to do earn what you want, hard work really pays.

That's true, if you are not consistent you cannot earn money online, you have to be hardworking before you can be able to do earn what you want, hard work really pays.
Yeah, in addition to that. You would need to incorporate smart work too.
You must not suffer yourself at all times, it is good to have a high income skills so that it would be possible.

1. Ibotta​

Ibotta is another app that allows you to get cashback for items you buy anyway. I LOVE this app.
Here’s How It Works:
  • Download the Ibotta App and before you shop, add offers on products you normally purchase anyway.
  • Buy the products you selected at any participating store. Don’t forget your receipt!
  • Redeem your offers by taking a photo of your receipt. Ibotta will match the items you bought to the offers you selected and give you the cash!

2. Acorns​

Acorns is a neat money earning app to get you to start micro-investing. It rounds up your purchases to the nearest dollar and invests the difference on your behalf.

For example, if you buy a coffee for $1.75, Acorns will round it up to $2.00 and automatically invest $.25 in “smart portfolios”.

5. Swagbucks​

Swagbucks is another app for earning money that will pay you to take surveys, watch videos, search the web, refer friends and test products. This app won’t make you rich but it’s an easy way to make some extra money.
That is great but you didn't mention the payment methods because before joining these websites people need to know in which way they are paying, is it available for them or not?

There is need for consistency and perseverance and this is highly needed if you really want to make some amount of money online.
If you want to sail through the hurdles, you will need to be consistent.
You are absolutely on point. That is why alot try to work online but end up stoping because they saw that it can be very boring. But without consistency they won't see the results.

I've been hearing about the sites mentioned. Most especially swagbucks which pays for watching videos and carrying out surveys. I wanted trying it a particular time but found out it's not working in my location.

I've been hearing about the sites mentioned. Most especially swagbucks which pays for watching videos and carrying out surveys. I wanted trying it a particular time but found out it's not working in my location.
Most of this website definitely are better for those who can answer survey questions for them to earn reasonable amount.
It is obviously better to answers survey question before you can earn something reasonable on this website.

Yeah, in addition to that. You would need to incorporate smart work too.
You must not suffer yourself at all times, it is good to have a high income skills so that it would be possible.
Yeah, that's true, you are not expected to have one income streams, having multiple income streams is the answer to financial freedom, it doesn't really matter if it is online or offline.

They don't offer surveys to all countries, which has led to a lot of complaints from individuals. Since you are not in my country, I assume you are unable to comprehend these complaints.

Online surveys are limited to certain people only and there is a reason for that. Survey companies are marketing firms that mainly work with particular companies only. Not all big companies work in all countries and this is why they collect data from certain countries only.

meanwhile, half bread is better than none.

swagbucks is actually a very good platform for anyone that really wants to make money online. The major problem with the website is that it is only restricted to some countries.
swagbucks is actually a very good platform for anyone that really wants to make money online. The major problem with the website is that it is only restricted to some countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds