Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tips for good customer service

Advertisement Placeholder
as a business personel you need to know how to take good care of your customers and also provide them the exact thing they want in good quality and quantity ,and also don't argue with your customer

Respond as quickly as possible, know your customers, listen to your customers, fix your mistakes and also think long term.. A customer i s for life

Good customer service must always be available as often as possible, and you must have a good manner of approach. I hosted my website on a hosting platform some times ago and happened to have some issues with the hosting, I messaged the customer care and to my surprise, they replied almost immediately, I checked the time and discovered it's midnight over there, then the way they approach my issue was so fantastic, I plan be their customer service, the same thing with bizdustry, they react swiftly you your support ticket.

They should be more polite with people at home so that it will help them in their work place, and also try to be updated about the company promotions

I think it is important to have the personnel in the first place so that a lot of issues could be attended to. Ensure at least 80% of the customers that work through your doors are satisfied.

Respond as quickly as possible, know your customers, listen to your customers, fix your mistakes and also think long term.. A customer i s for life
If every companies would have a customer care service as perfect as this the world of business would be a better place. There Are a lot of brand I have ditched cos of lack of proper customer service

Tips for good customer service includes being patient, have a listening ear,calm situation,be friendly and don't talk Down or rudely to customers.

Some quality of a good customer care include,he/she should be frienndly,he should be patient enough to lsten to peoples problems and should be able to assist the person in need of any issue at leat to a reasonable extent.

The major issue for most customer service is the delay in reply the only tip I have for customer services would be for them to work on their response time, so take days before they respond

Harsh language is not necessarily indicative of insight, and unhappy customers are not always an indication that anything is wrong. However, sometimes valuable input is buried within the venom – give attention to every comment.

It will depends on the type of business you are doing but sometimes no matter how they may raise their voice on you , it is necessary for you to reply calmly because this will show that you are even more responsible than them in handling a situation like that.

Know Your Product or Service. To provide good customer service, you need to know what you're selling, inside and out.
Develope a friendly attitude. Customer service starts with a smile. ...
Say Thank You. ...
Train Your Staff. ...
Show Respect. ...
Listen. ...
Be Responsive. ...
Ask for Feedback.

Attain to your customers as quick as possible, hear what they have to say about your business, also try to help them in any possible way.

Customers are in best position to know how they should be treated in the right way which is why I suggest creating an evaluation, complaints form for the customers to know the customers needs and work with it

Customer service unit should be held in high priority. Customer care representative should take into consideration; politeness, time on task, good communication skills and problem solving mechanism.

I will have to give this solely tip. You have to be proactive as a good customer service agent. Proactiveness in a sense that you acts accordingly and response to customers in no time.

A very good customer service is expected to reply message to it customers at the time they needed or expected to meet up to their demand and also the ability of the company organisation to be able to provide the customers with the necessary services or quality product to the customers.

The following are helpful tips for a customer service;
Know your products and services.
Be friendly.
Respond promptly.
Use feedbacks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds