Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Time management for success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal0087

Mythical member
Credits
Hello guys how are you all I hope that all are fine and enjoying your day. we are living in the world of Technology where everyone is busy in his life no one have enough time to stop and see what is happening all around.
The basic thing that we need to become successful is time management if a person have skills to manage his time which is most precious thing on the universe he/she can become successful in life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Have been look for who will talk about time management... Im really happy you came up with that, how can someone manage is time become successful. I work all day to get money but i want to learn how to manage my time so that i can enjoy my money

You are very correct, the issue of time management cannot be overemphasized. Imagine someone spending 5-15 hours on social media, watching TV and other time wasting activities when he/she can channel that time into doing something productive.
When we realize how important time is, we will start becoming successful.

Time is limited. For many of us, time is an enemy. We always race against the clock to get things done, finish tasks and assignments and meet deadlines. So, we need to optimize it to get better results. Time management is the process of planning and exercising control on specific activities say it study or work to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity. Actually, there are plenty of ways for time management. you can adjust your sleep time, create to-do lists or by apps.

You are right that time management is the key to success. Everything succeeds only when it has its proper timeThe most important element in this is the timetable. If the timetable is not created, then of course management will be very difficult.

You are very correct, the issue of time management cannot be overemphasized. Imagine someone spending 5-15 hours on social media, watching TV and other time wasting activities when he/she can channel that time into doing something productive.
When we realize how important time is, we will start becoming successful.
Time management is a major issue. And it can be seen everywhere in the world. A man who manages it properly beces successful. It you who can make the plan of your time management properly . Anyone else can not do it In a way in which you can.

Yes, time management, but you also need passion and patience. For me, that's what makes you successful. Just time managament alone will not give you assurance that you'll attain success. Doing this three things will bring you closer to what you want to achieve, success.

It is very important to know time management. For example you need to wake up early. Schedule any meeting before hand. Know your time for health building. Not only work is the the first priority but health also.

Time management is very important in everything will do, no more African time, let your 2pm be 2pm you have an appointment with body or interview they asked to by 10am you suppose to be there before the time.
[automerge]1612349938[/automerge]
Time management is very important in everything will do, no more African time, let your 2pm be 2pm you have an appointment with body or interview they asked to by 10am you suppose to be there before the time.

Last edited:
He that manages his time manage his life, time is a precious asset that needs serious attention because a minute wasted cannot be reminded. As a business owner, one needs to arrive to his shop or office as early as possible because you need to wait for your customers not that your customers will wait for you.
[automerge]1612366756[/automerge]
He that manages his time manage his life, time is a precious asset that needs serious attention because a minute wasted cannot be reminded. As a business owner, one needs to arrive to his shop or office as early as possible because you need to wait for your customers not that your customers will wait for you.

Of course, time management is an important aspect of Life of which without it, we cannot accomplish any meaningful or productive venture. So it is actually very integral for us to have a good time management schedule so that we can accomplish a lot of tasks, goals and objectives.

Some people say time is money but really it's not because if we ever go broke then time is all we've got, time management is key everywhere everyday so it's important to properly manage ones time

Time management is very important in in every individual's life in order for them to achieve success there is a saying that time is money so use your time properly.

time management is very essential because the time you spend on unreasonable activities you can never get it back so to achieve your set goal in future you most utilize your time effectively.

Yes of course you are very correct, time management for success can be the process whereby schedule your time for important things that will help you in future

To be successful, you must allocate some quality amount of time to set tasks that must be achieved at a set period of time. Do things to time and keep at it

I agree with you. Time management is very important in life. When you manage your time well, you do more work and you get enough time to rest. That balance between working and resting is what makes many people successful in what they do.

Hello guys how are you all I hope that all are fine and enjoying your day. we are living in the world of Technology where everyone is busy in his life no one have enough time to stop and see what is happening all around.
The basic thing that we need to become successful is time management if a person have skills to manage his time which is most precious thing on the universe he/she can become successful in life.
If you want to become successful in life, you must know how to manage your time, because time is of essence and you need to manage it wisely.

Time of management is essential in all our daily life activities, because time management helps us finish our duties fast and on time and you could even go on to other duties as well.

Time management is very important in life because time wait for no one, so one need to manage he/her time properly because time is money, when one means it you have lost everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds