Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Three online jobs that I love to earn from.

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Everyone have their own favorite jobs that they are passionate about and think that it is best suitable for them, my three favorite jobs are:
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Blogging
  • Freelancing
What are your favorite online jobs?

Advertisement Placeholder
My only favorite way to earn online is forum posting and because I have a full time offline job I don't have so much time to try different ways to earn.

My only favorite way to earn online is forum posting and because I have a full time offline job I don't have so much time to try different ways to earn.
We have the same situation my find and that is also one of my favorite earning opportunities is to work on forum posting websites because of lack of time due to my offline job.

I am planning to start online selling because this is one thing that I would like to start soon and have high hopes for this and as per my expectations it's quite a profitable business.

Yeah I agree with you my friend just like you I also have an offline job that I am attending that is why forum posting is one of my favorite past time if I want to feel relax after the long hours of work in my office.

I am not good with these and have no experience of blogging so at present I am just sticking with pay to post forums and earning from these

Everyone have their own favorite jobs that they are passionate about and think that it is best suitable for them, my three favorite jobs are:
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Blogging
  • Freelancing
What are your favorite online jobs?
am a blogger I love this profession so much and am working perfectly hard everyday to ensure that I take my blog work to another level the only issue I had now is traffic affiliate marketing is also good but you will need good traffic for promotion

I am earning from pay to post websites and from faucet and PTC websites and will be adding 1-2 Micro task websites very soon and I am expecting a decent growth in my earnings through these

My favorite online jobs is microjobs websites because you have everyday new income for performing some easy tasks everyday and build your balance little by little.

Looking at everyone doing well on Micro task websites even I am thinking to start with these because yes you can earn daily from new tasks

Website building and website selling! These are my favorite online jobs. A single website can fetch me a lot of money

I am not that skilled so I am just earning from forum posting, I was interested to start Micro tasks but now I have decided to find some other ways a micro tasks may not work

I am not that skilled so I am just earning from forum posting, I was interested to start Micro tasks but now I have decided to find some other ways a micro tasks may not work
I will rather work on paid to post forums than to work on micro tasks platform. There are times that the tasks may be very difficult to do.

I am also planning to stick with pay to post forums as Micro task websites are so hard to earn and have weird requirements

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds