Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Thoughts on love at first sight?

Credits
I have heard people talk about love at first sight and how they got into relationship just like that but I can't seem to understand how that's possible.

How can you fall in love with someone you hardly know just immediately you saw him or her. I feel that it's all lust and have nothing to do with love.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that love depends on timing. You may have love at first sight but if the timing is bad, then you're doomed. You can be happy with anyone and there's no true soulmate. But timing is crucial.

I believe in lust at first sight, and the possibility of love in the first sight. I know when I met my now husband, when I saw him for the first time I pictured how life would be together.... And I think that can feel like love at first sight, but really it was just recognizing the possibility of it. I've heard people fall in love instantly - and it can happen quickly, but I think it takes those harder conversations to truly help you fall in love with someone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds