Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Things which you always carry

Credits
We all have a list of few things that we always carry with ourselves no matter where we are going. What are those items or accessories without which you can't think of heading out?

If I am heading out, I make sure having the following items:
  1. Watch - Leather strapped one for work, silicon strapped one for casual outings.
  2. Wallet - With enough emergency cash; credit/debit cards; membership cards depending on the place I'm visiting. Like if I'm going to play games in TimeZone, I carry the membership card which can be recharged for playing more games.
  3. Keys - For my cupboard and room.
  4. Handkerchief - Saving papers used for wiping hands!
  5. Comb - Always need my hair set.
  6. Lip Balm - To protect my lips from the sun & keep it moisturized.
  7. Last but not the least, enough clothes to cover my body 😆
Let's hear it from you now. 😁

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever I head out, I am someone that likes to ensure I have certain things with me but I also don't like to carry a lot around for no reason either.

If my eldest son is staying at home, I tend to leave the keys at home rather than taking them out with me, other than that I take the following when I head out

1. Purse with all cards
2. Phone so that I can be contacted, contact someone and also use Google Pay
3. Shopping bags so that I do not have to pay for more.

Pretty simple, to be honest: Wallet, keys, and my smartphone.
Whenever I head out, I am someone that likes to ensure I have certain things with me but I also don't like to carry a lot around for no reason either.

If my eldest son is staying at home, I tend to leave the keys at home rather than taking them out with me, other than that I take the following when I head out

1. Purse with all cards
2. Phone so that I can be contacted, contact someone and also use Google Pay
3. Shopping bags so that I do not have to pay for more.
How did I miss adding smartphone to my list lol.🤦‍♂️ it's always with me no matter where I am. 😂

Even we use GPay a lot here. I wonder if my GPay would work if I go to some other country.🤔

About shopping bags, if you don't carry yours, do they give plastic bags? Or some kind of paper bags/jute bags?

We all have a list of few things that we always carry with ourselves no matter where we are going. What are those items or accessories without which you can't think of heading out?

If I am heading out, I make sure having the following items:
  1. Watch - Leather strapped one for work, silicon strapped one for casual outings.
  2. Wallet - With enough emergency cash; credit/debit cards; membership cards depending on the place I'm visiting. Like if I'm going to play games in TimeZone, I carry the membership card which can be recharged for playing more games.
  3. Keys - For my cupboard and room.
  4. Handkerchief - Saving papers used for wiping hands!
  5. Comb - Always need my hair set.
  6. Lip Balm - To protect my lips from the sun & keep it moisturized.
  7. Last but not the least, enough clothes to cover my body 😆
Let's hear it from you now. 😁
I always carry a full tang knife (sheathed), a FireSteel, water purification straw, and backup USB battery.

For me, it would be the following if I'm working because sometimes I get to work early because I ride public transit

1. Laptop bag (laptop, cord, optical drive, mouse, tablet, box cutter x2, colonel, deodorant, headache meds, epi pen,)

2. Wallet
3. Keys
4. Watch
5. Smartphone
6. Telescopic asp ( A.K.A.billy club Knight stick)

If I'm not working minus the laptop bag but I do carry my epi pen

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds