Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Themes

Claraviolet

Renowned member
Credits
How many of you guys prefer custom themes over premium themes?
After all premium themes aren't unique and if you need a unique theme, just for your forum, don't you think, it's always good to go for custom themes rather than premium themes?

Also, why don't you like free themes? Because they are not easy to customize or "Just because they are free" doesn't mean that they are easy to code.
Anyway, I prefer custom theme as I want my forum to be unique :D

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer custom themes, but I like to customize them to my liking. I haven't bought a theme yet so all I used were free themes that I modified to the extreme at times :D

The one here is a premium, that has been edited.

I'm a fan of custom themes. Some forums look good in free themes, but most would look a whole lot better with a customized theme. It is not like custom themes are incredibly expensive, they're actually pretty cheap.

Custom theme will show your forum to be unique and if you are using a free theme then it is just another forum. The issue with the free themes is its in most of the forums I mean everyone uses it. Premium themes are less used and cutom theme is just your forum.
I prefer custom themes.

Custom themes are 'obviously' better than premium themes and free themes. Mainly, because you can get a custom theme done to how you like it and how 'you' perfectly want it, if you have the correct budget. A quality premium theme isn't bad but a custom theme stands out more than a premium theme. Free themes aren't in the competition at all because if there is a really good free theme, a lot of sites will tend to use the free theme and your site won't be as unique, to consider.

It doesn't really matter to me. As long as it stands out, I'm all for it! The theme on this forum is okay. But many forums have it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds