Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Theme Companies You Trust?

JLogan

Legendary member
Website
www.clickreadshare.com
Credits
Do you have a favorite theme company or a theme company you strictly buy from?

I really like MyThemeShop.com

They have good sales, and their themes are decent. Their themes do have occasional bugs, but support is fast enough to get things fixed within 24 hours.

Advertisement Placeholder
Themeforest for me. The fact that a lot of their theme creators tend to update thier themes with new features every now and then is a big deal for me. I love it when something I purchased gets an update for free for life! :D

ThemeForest is probably the best in my opinion.
They can be a bit pricey sometimes, but good themes.

If I have to buy a theme, I will buy it from Themeforest. I may also try some other websites, but Themeforest will be the first place I will go to.

Audentio, ThemeForest and MyThemeShop are my go-to for all themes I could ever need on the web.

Themeforest for me. The fact that a lot of their theme creators tend to update thier themes with new features every now and then is a big deal for me. I love it when something I purchased gets an update for free for life! :D

One of the themes you purchased (Presto I think?) seems to not be on the TF store anymore from what I can see. What happens to that theme in your TF account now?

One of the themes you purchased (Presto I think?) seems to not be on the TF store anymore from what I can see. What happens to that theme in your TF account now?
Yeah it is presto. Well, once the theme is deleted from the store, you still get to keep it if you have the download copy. The theme can't be downloaded from the store again which is kinda sad.

Now if the owner deleted the theme from the store within a week after you purchasing it, you will get a refund I guess.

I have never bought a theme before but I have found myself looking through ThemeForest pretty often. My friend bought a MyBB theme from ThemeFreak and I do not believe he has had any problems.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds