Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

☁️ Hosting Solutions The Web Host Recommendations List

Topics related to web hosting services, including shared, VPS, dedicated, and cloud hosting.

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Thought we might be able to have a recommendation list from personal experience from our members for a great web hosting.

So are you on the hunt for the ideal web hosting solution for your website? Look below. We all know how crucial it is to get this decision right, as it can significantly impact your site's performance, security, and overall success.

Have any recommendation? List the company, years you are hosted with, pro's and con's, customer support, experience, etc. Your fellow members appreciate you! :D

No affiliate links! Genuine experience and recommendation only!

The Web Host Recommendations List:

- Kinsta
-
Cloudways
- Knownhost
- GreenGeeks
- Ionos

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and let's ensure that our websites have the hosting they deserve.

Last edited:
We use Kinsta for all our WP hosting at work. It's not crazy expensive, it has enough options and performance for what we need, and most plugins work out of the box with it. I have contacted Kinsta support for things I can't do myself through their UI, and their support always gets 5 stars from me because they always get it done.

For our Laravel stuff we tend to use Cloudways on top of Digital Ocean. There's enough flexibility and power there for our needs without needing to get too icky on the details. It's not as flexible as other hosting environments but I'll take that as a win because I'd rather they focus on doing what they need to do for the types of things they're hosting (it's a managed environment). I don't think I've ever contacted Cloudways support for anything because I haven't *had* to.

I have been with KnownHost for close to a decade. They are absolutely fantastic. Great uptime, and superb tech support when I need it for my managed VPS.

I’ve been using GreenGeeks for the last almost 2 years now maybe. Their were extremely helpful moving over 10 sites over to their server and always assist me with silly errors I caused my self.
Never noticed any downtime personal except for some scheduled maintenance once.

I’ve been using ionos for the past couple of years now. Their uptime is great, but the only thing I don’t like is the fact that you have to purchase ssl certificates from them so you can’t use free ones.

I never really changed my hosting provider, I stuck with them since day one for seven years, even though they own far A.I,G ;( Shocking but they never had any problems in terms of downtime and the support can differ, depending on who I get.

For hosting purposes my favorite is netcup.eu, having a network speed of 2.5 gbps is best for the price they ask. if one can manage there VPS/Root server, they are best. Not only that running a remote desktop is also cheaper on their server. if someone need coupon codes for them, let me know. I have used their server many times for migration because of network speed and never had any issues so far on there servers for hosting as well.

I've been using MDD Hosting for over a decade now. While it's not the cheapest host in the world their uptime and support are phenomenal.

I've had accounts or worked with a majority of the major webhosts on behalf of cilents. They all have their good and bad points. Most of the larger hosts oversell like crazy then blame performance issues on your scripts. 🤦‍♂️

I don't believe I've tried any of those but some I've tried and had amazing experience is namecrane.com - under new ownership buyvm / Crocweb.com and hawkhost both all great providers.

If using a VPS, then Hetzner has some really good offerings, based in the US, Germany and Finland.
They also offer dedicated servers and shared hosting as well as a managed service. I can't speak to either of these as shared hosting is not my cup of tea no matter the provider and I can't currently justify dedicated iron for my sites.
For my VPS I pay around $16.50 a month and have had no issues requiring support since I've been with them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest