Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The Total Solar Eclipse

Ravenfreak

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
For those who live in the US, today we had a total solar eclipse appear. The last time we had a eclipse was in 2017 and I got to see that one, I didn't think I'd get to see today's eclipse but thankfully my work allowed us to take break earlier so we can witness it. I feel like the one in 2017 was cooler, but it was still cool to see nonetheless! Did anyone here get a chance to see it too?

I didn't really pay attention. I was outside, but in Nashville, TN it was very cloudy. In fact, only the grey skies at midday were the only indication a eclipse was going on.

I didn't get a chance to see it because it was cloudy here in Bama, too, and plus, I was stuck inside all day because I was working. Didn't feel the excitement for this one though.

Sadly, it didn't go anywhere near me (in the UK), but I'm glad others enjoyed it :) !

I got to see it outside of my dad's physical therapy place. The therapists even had some of the glasses you could use. It was a pretty awesome experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor