Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

The most important duty of a Business Manager Is _?

on my own views,the best duty of a good manager is to control the affairs of the company or organisation,the manager will determine how the company will grow, that's if he trains them well.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right on these you've stated. The totality of everything is just for the manager to carry out his job which is managing the business, he should be able to device ways of fighting off competitors and leading in the public market

IN my opinion, the most important duty of a business manager is to work for the benefit of employees all the while making the management happy. If employees and the management both are happy, the business will progress.

The most important duty of a business manager is to check the revenue generation and total expenses. This will allow the manager to check whether the company is making profits or not.

Manager duties may vary slightly. But each duty has a resonating effect on the business. The duty of a manager includes one or all of the following:
Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration
Advertising and marketing

Which of the following duty do you fancy as the most important one?
It's really a shame that most businesses have mangers that are not always fully committed to doing all these jobs they are supposed to do for their company because they are after their own priority.

I think you just described the qualities of a good manager. I believe some of the duties of a manager includes managing operations, managing the workforce, managing the salary structure and payments, managing other business activities, etc.

Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity · Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the company's produ

I believe that of all the most essential duties of a manager on motivation and decision-making are the most important. The quality of the decision that is made can go a long way in deciding which way the company is going to come and as such it should be done with great care.

The most important duty of a manager is controlling, directing, staffing, coordinating men, money and materials to achieve set goals and vision of the company

The most important role of a manager is to supervise, manage and control the affairs of the business. He or she is responsible for the growth and downfall of the business even when he or she is seen as the backbone of the business in making every decision

I think all those duties are very important for a manager. But if I had to choose just one most important one, I would go for decision making. This is because everything in business seems to revolve around making decisions and taking action on them.

The most important duty of a business manager is to ensure the day to day running of a business smoothly. He has to put everything in place and also supervise the activities and work by staff.

Manager duties may vary slightly. But each duty has a resonating effect on the business. The duty of a manager includes one or all of the following:
Decision making
Policy enforcement
Evaluation
Training & coaching
Motivation
Communication
Daily operations
Scheduling
Staffing & Delegation
Goal setting
Administration
Advertising and marketing

Which of the following duty do you fancy as the most important one?
The most important to me is motivation. A very good manage must have learn how to motivation the staffs. With the right motivation every other activities of the business can be carried out effectively.

They are all vital, in my opinion; as a manager, you must be able to assess staff performance in order to determine whether they are enhancing or decreasing job efficiency. Another key part of the job is communication.

The manager oversees all the activities and productivity of the business.
From communication, sales, production, publication and the welfare of all employees

I think the most important is the delegation of duties and good communication ,the manager must actually know how to delegate the duties rightly to the staff without any form of issues

I think all of the above duties of a manager are very important. All of these duties work together, a manager should be able to carry out all of these duties.

Well a business manager has a lot of responsibilities just like sharing work loads among other workers and also trying to supervise the work of the workers under him or her

The responsibilities of a business manager are, Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities.

A business owner should always be thinking about how best to make the business to grow as this would go a long way in helping out to sustain it. This should be the major role.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds